WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Just think...Dlo was the pg for the same Minnesota team and they looked nothing like they do now.

Rui playing like a bytch and being unable to grab a rebound was a big factor in LA not winning this series.
Damn. We might have helped create a monster.

Warriors never a win title in 2022 if they didn't flip DLO for Wiggins.

At least he had the post all star run :mjcry:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
We would lose to both teams but we would have stood a better chance against Minny.

If we were the 8th seed we would still be playing now.
And going to the WCF with a chance of having a healthy Vando and Wood

Ham and Robs fukkups are real. However, we were missing two legit cogs on the squad. Vando just forcing to Ham to only play Dinwiddie OR Vincent would have been a win. And not relying on Hayes to a non factor on offense would have helped as well.

Bully ball OKC and then play a healthy squad vs the TWolves in the WCF:yeshrug:

Still...tough sledding when we need DLO to be 3rd best player and Rui to try to actually rebound.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Damn. We might have helped create a monster.

Warriors never a win title in 2022 if they didn't flip DLO for Wiggins.

At least he had the post all star run :mjcry:

GS made a shrewd move signing Dlo and then moving him for Wiggins.....They did screw up when they passed on Ball though.

Minnesota then made a great move by trading Dlo for Conley.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Just think...Dlo was the pg for the same Minnesota team and they looked nothing like they do now.

Rui playing like a bytch and being unable to grab a rebound was a big factor in LA not winning this series.
Replacing Dlo with Conley was a really great move.

Tim Connelly is the best gm in basketball. He created this Denver team. Then went over to the Wolves and created the perfect team to beat them. :dead:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Yeah if Rui grabs 7 rebounds a game I think the Lakers beat them despite the flawed roster.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
And going to the WCF with a chance of having a healthy Vando and Wood

Ham and Robs fukkups are real. However, we were missing two legit cogs on the squad. Vando just forcing to Ham to only play Dinwiddie OR Vincent would have been a win. And not relying on Hayes to a non factor on offense would have helped as well.

Bully ball OKC and then play a healthy squad vs the TWolves in the WCF:yeshrug:

Still...tough sledding when we need DLO to be 3rd best player and Rui to try to actually rebound.
I don't even think we make it to the WCF. We probably lose to Dallas.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Oh so you finally see the light? :sas2:
I def see that the Lakers wouldn’t have matched up well with them.. they have no size with Wood/Vando out and there’s just no way that any of the backcourt stays in front of Ant

Naz Reid would score more points in 1 game off the bench, then the Lakers entire bench throughout the series

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Lakers would have gotten smacked by the Timberwolves

I can’t even imagine the Lakers guards trying to stop Ant… he would have averaged 45 against the Lakers and they would have been forced to ask Lebron to stop him

You have to remeber that AD is the best shot blocker in the NBA.

He would be a huge deterrent.

Plus AD usually bytches Gobert

I think the Lakers had a good chance of beating them.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
You have to remeber that AD is the best shot blocker in the NBA.

He would be a huge deterrent.

Plus AD usually bytches Gobert

I think the Lakers had a good chance of beating them.
Not a chance in hell. Lakers would have lost in 5 or maybe 6 if they got lucky.