WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
the difference in Game 1 was MPJ was able to be pretty much neutralized late in the 4th

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Pretty much.. every late push there were multiple MPJ shots

Also they got some MAJOR contributions from Naz Reid and unfortunately Lakers bench is not the same
A spark plug off the bench is a major need. I would kill to have Monk back but they can't afford him.

I'd give Lonnie a call now that Ham is gone. :ehh:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Pretty much.. every late push there were multiple MPJ shots

Also they got some MAJOR contributions from Naz Reid and unfortunately Lakers bench is not the same
Wood being injured hurt bench scoring.

Not saying things would have gone too different, but curious how things go offensively with Wood and defensively with Vando.

Needed another guy on nights Rui didn't have it or to keep Ham/Bron from playing 40 mins.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

Not saying things would have gone too different, but curious how things go offensively with Wood and defensively with Vando.

Needed another guy on nights Rui didn't have it or to keep Ham/Bron from playing 40 mins.
Vando woulda helped instead of those other bums off the bench.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

Both Wood and Vando were needed for different reasons.. I think their rebounding was crucial but def for size and bench scoring, even hustle points