WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
National media seems to really throw on their cape for Darvin Ham.. very strange that a bad coach is getting this much “respect” from the media and people are apparently just blaming Lebron when AD is the one who is the one who said something publicly

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
National media seems to really throw on their cape for Darvin Ham.. very strange that a bad coach is getting this much “respect” from the media and people are apparently just blaming Lebron when AD is the one who is the one who said something publicly
None of these bozos actually watch games. Media never holds coaches accountable accept maybe Doc Rivers. Everybody else: "it's the players/GM."

Part of why NBA media is the absolute worst of the major sports.

*Player fukks up* = player gets crushed

*Coach fukks up* = "well..." or "I don't wanna hear..."

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m assuming they throw the cape on as the previous coach got ran out the same way. They understand the next coach will too as long as the roster is currently constructed the way it is.:manny:

Tallac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@CantStop yo breh remember when certain posters tried to convince us that the Lakers were the biggest threat to the Nuggets out West? :laff:
I told brehs to aim for the 8th seed, that way they won't have to deal with the Nuggets and Wolves, but nah, brehs wanted the revenge tour smh.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Good thing we played the Nuggets in the first round for our revenge, Wolves woulda took them out before the WCF :ohhh:
Didn't I say it wouldve been better for us to lose the first play in game to avoid the Nuggets in the first round? So another team can take them out? :sas2:

I was called all kinds of dumb.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I told brehs to aim for the 8th seed, that way they won't have to deal with the Nuggets and Wolves, but nah, brehs wanted the revenge tour smh.
If you haven't noticed the Lakers have one of the dumbest fanbases out there.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Good thing we played the Nuggets in the first round for our revenge, Wolves woulda took them out before the WCF :ohhh:
Just exposing how bad a HC Ham was. He jumped out with leads on this team too, but made zero adjustments at halftime :russell:

Wolves were a worse matchup. Ham (and to a lesser extent DLO) just expedited the series vs the Nuggets the last two years

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Yeah we would have gotten our asses beat. Too much size and athleticism
We would lose to both teams but we would have stood a better chance against Minny.

If we were the 8th seed we would still be playing now.