WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A spark plug off the bench is a major need. I would kill to have Monk back but they can't afford him.

I'd give Lonnie a call now that Ham is gone. :ehh:

I been said this. I said this early this season that if we fail, it's because we had 0 bench. there are very few championship teams that have won without an electric bench scorer. we had 0 bench scorers, let alone an electric one.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
This is a banged up Mitchell and he still been dominanting for the past 2 games. Everything should be on the table except for the obvious 2 and Reaves.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
We aren't getting him either way :mjlol:
Their only hope is Mitchell saying he's only signing an extension in LA.

The smoke is always about NY with him but would he really throw his career away to play for the Nets? I'm dubious on the Knicks fit and they already balked at trading for him once.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Their only hope is Mitchell saying he's only signing an extension in LA.

The smoke is always about NY with him but would he really throw his career away to play for the Nets? I'm dubious on the Knicks fit and they already balked at trading for him once.
He would be throwing his career away if he came to play for the Lakers. Thats one of the worst moves any star player could make. Imagine putting your career in the hands of Robert Todd Pelinka. :mjlol: