WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You and @Trojan 24 are some of the dumbest posters when it comes to actual basketball analysis.. that’s not how it works

You're not an intellectual breh. You're just a guy who posts shirtless pictures for men on fitness forums and sucks Bron's dikk. That's it. You're not a basketball savant, you don't know shyt.

Following one man around from team to team for 20 years....that's not how it works

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
You're not an intellectual breh. You're just a guy who posts shirtless pictures for men on fitness forums and sucks Bron's dikk. That's it. You're not a basketball savant, you don't know shyt.

Following one man around from team to team for 20 years....that's not how it works
You make 30k a year and live with roommates. Me and you are not the same.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
There's actual defense being played out there friend :lupe:
You don't think Denver will get going? I don't see Jokic having many 3-11 halves. :lupe:

They're still winning too. :lupe:

AD torched this Denver team before he got hurt. LeBron played well besides the one game he stat padded. Minnesota's looking like a one man gang. :lupe:

@GreatestLaker was just posting about Jaden McDaniels and Conley the other day and those two are a combined 0-8 with zero points in the first half. I wonder how he would have reacted to those performances in a Lakers jersey when Conley makes $24 million this year and McDaniels just got a $130 million deal. :lupe:

I don't want smoke though. :hubie:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
You don't think Denver will get going? I don't see Jokic having many 3-11 halves. :lupe:

They're still winning too. :lupe:

AD torched this Denver team before he got hurt. LeBron played well besides the one game he stat padded. Minnesota's looking like a one man gang. :lupe:

@GreatestLaker was just posting about Jaden McDaniels and Conley the other day and those two are a combined 0-8 with zero points in the first half. I wonder how he would have reacted to those performances in a Lakers jersey when Conley makes $24 million this year and McDaniels just got a $130 million deal. :lupe:

I don't want smoke though. :hubie:

Oh I got Denver in 6, but I see Murray looking like Seth Curry with actual perimeter defenders on the floor :lupe:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Gotta get a big and move AD to the 4 as well.
Jokic just 7 rebounds so far.

Me and Rob had the same hope in Mo Bamba. Unfortunately he loved the game as much as Hasheem Thabeet did.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Gotta get a big and move AD to the 4 as well.
Jokic just 7 rebounds so far.

Me and Rob had the same hope in Mo Bamba. Unfortunately he loved the game as much as Hasheem Thabeet did.
They do not have money for one. Hartelstein would be amazing though. :francis:

I like Jock Landale. He didn't play much for Houston this year. Would give them a call this summer. :ehh:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps

:umad: :laff: :laff:

McDaniels' value lies in his God tier defense.

Conley 14/10/4 and 3 for 4 from 3.

Both of them shytss all over your boy D'lo.

It's no coincidence as soon as they got rid of that scrub D'lo they became elite.
:umad:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
:umad: :laff: :laff:

McDaniels' value lies in his God tier defense.

Conley 14/10/4 and 3 for 4 from 3.

Both of them shytss all over your boy D'lo.

It's no coincidence as soon as they got rid of that scrub D'lo they became elite.
:umad:
Now you show up. Absolutely shameless. :deadrose: