WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Mars

Superstar
Daps
In the first 5 minutes the Wolves done slapped the Nuggets around cause they been sleep walking since last years finals. Lakers so far away from being a contender :laff:

The wolves just blew a 14-point first qt lead in 5 minutes...Denver is up 25=23 at the end of one

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
In the first 5 minutes the Wolves done slapped the Nuggets around cause they been sleep walking since last years finals. Lakers so far away from being a contender :laff:

If the Nugs lose the series LeGBT will use it as a consolation W :dead:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
The Lakers slapped the Nuggets up in the first half of every game and Denver made the same type of comeback...I don't see your point.

Are you watching the game? They bringing an intensity they reserved for the last 5 minutes against the Lakers. What I'm saying is we trash, and I don't wanna hear about"close" sweeps or 5 game series. Blow it up

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
The Lakers slapped the Nuggets up in the first half of every game and Denver made the same type of comeback...I don't see your point.

He's saying the Nuggets woke up immediately vs the Wolves while they were able to wait until the 3rd qtr vs the Lakers cuz they didnt respect the Lakers. They respect the Wolves enough to know they cant BS the whole first half. They got smacked in the first 5 min and woke up.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
He's saying the Nuggets woke up immediately vs the Wolves while they were able to wait until the 3rd qtr vs the Lakers cuz they didnt respect the Lakers. They respect the Wolves enough to know they cant BS the whole first half. They got smacked in the first 5 min and woke up.
You and @Trojan 24 are some of the dumbest posters when it comes to actual basketball analysis.. that’s not how it works