WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Mars

Superstar
Daps
If the Lakers had a reliable closer, they win that series.

Comebacks happen in today's NBA. You just need somebody to be like "aight, that's enough. Let me shut the door on these fools."

A reliable closer like who?......Lebron avg 10 ppg in the 4th qt...The game he missed the 3 pt shot LA would've been blown out if he hadn't put them on his back in the 4th

A reliable closer like who?

LA would've won this series if the role players played better or Ham made better decisions....Lebron/AD did enough...It came down to the role players and HC

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
A reliable closer like who?......Lebron avg 10 ppg in the 4th qt...The game he missed the 3 pt shot LA would've been blown out if he hadn't put them on his back in the 4th

LA would've won this series if the role players played better or Ham made better decisions....Lebron/AD did enough...It came down to the role players and HC

Closing isn't just on offense

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@CantStop our boy we stanned Darius Norris has passed :(

Damn. I remember a few years ago he was in some shyt involving domestic abuse. Looked like he was facing demons from the videos. Don’t know what happened tho. I remember dude playing mins in 2013 in the playoffs with goudelock. I had high hopes but he didn’t pan out

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
In the first 5 minutes the Wolves done slapped the Nuggets around cause they been sleep walking since last years finals. Lakers so far away from being a contender :laff: