WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reaves wasn't good as a rookie?:ufdup:
Him and Caruso are two examples of young guys developing into rotation guys playing with LeBron on THIS team.:comeon:

These are terrible examples considering both guys only played because our team was ass lol. Literally same scenario for both guys. Bron sits out with a fake injury and Caruso and Reaves go off to end the season which carried over to next season. Not to say JHS could do that but you’re comparing apples and oranges.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
nobody is giving up 50 million to come to LA
the CBA ended that shyt

That’s the only thing I’m worried about. We might really be done with that player movement era. Plus if I’m being real, Wolves have done a great job of recognizing that KAT isn’t a lead guy and got one and built around him.

In any case, gotta always be ready for opportunities.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nope, it's not coincidence we have a revolving door of Klutch Clients and FOs always put pressure to play new acquisitions across all sports. You think it's coincidence we're "after" Murray or Trae who just happen to be Klutch Clients? :laff:
Cam signed a 2 year $4 million dollar contract. You acting like he getting Ohtani money:heh:. Meanwhile they gave $100 million to Reaves and Rui and Ham benched them.:unimpressed:

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
These are terrible examples considering both guys only played because our team was ass lol. Literally same scenario for both guys. Bron sits out with a fake injury and Caruso and Reaves go off to end the season which carried over to next season. Not to say JHS could do that but you’re comparing apples and oranges.
moving the goal posts...

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Yall been following one man from team to team for 20 years. You're not a lakers fan, you're here in this thread because your entire interest in basketball is tied to one dude. Yall are dikkriders, sorry.
Who is yall? You hate him and every conversation is about him. And you and every bum who dapped you is full of shyt. Some of yall ain't Lakers fans neither just Kobe fans and yall would've followed him to a different team if he had left too.
Let it go he got the Lakers a ring.
nikkas acting like being a Lakers fan is some exclusive club :mjlol:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
lol told yall. Ima just be patient and let this man have his retirement tour then we can move on. I’m waiting on Antman to hit free agency anyway. :ehh:
This. We know the next contract will likely be his last. Stock up and prepare for his retirement and with the 2026 or 2027 season go in to rebuild and leverage an aging AD for assets for draft picks and young players and go full OKC mode in the draft for a couple years and develop young talent.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The guy hit big shots after big shots in playoffs, I will take him any day over half the roster

If we Had Gabe we might have won the title this year. I'm starting to like this a lot.

Gabe Vincent is a very good player.

He's earned that contract, I think playing with Bron and AD will be special for him.

I like this signing for us, clearly we weren't getting Kyrie and I don't know what's going to happen with Dennis and D'Angelo but Gabe will likely start at point.

This is a better signing than the Kendrick Nunn fiasco.

Even though I didn't love the Vincent signing loving how the team is looking if they secure Reaves. I'd say add another big or two if there are any roster spots left and the team should be in good shape for next year.

the moves growing on me but

we just better get Reaves or this is a failure

Lakers are getting younger. These are good signings.

Hayes has room to improve even after all the disappointment in NOLA.
Considering the restraints the Lakers had.. able to get solid pieces of value like Prince and Hayes.. while able to retain Rui, Reaves, and DLO are huge W's

Gabe does what DS can do, but cheaper and can do more offensivelyl while being only slightly more expensive in the end. There arent too many teams that have put together a more solid FA period.. maybe the Suns, that's about it

Lakers can still bring back Bamba and Beasley on team friendly deals
This is what I don’t like. All y’all loved the moves that were made. We lose & now it’s a bad roster & you put all the blame on Darvin.

Make it make sense lol

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dudes learn one metaphor and don’t know how to use it.

You meant context. Lebron wasn’t even a Laker when Caruso was a rookie on the team goofy.
One of the knocks on LeBron is that you can't develop young players with him because you're in "win now" mode. Reaves and Caruso both prove that's wrong. Rui too. No reason to think that productive rookies who the Lakers passed over in the draft would've been unable to succeed with LeBron.