WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Jeanie being a woman has shielded her for sure from media criticism. Magic and Kobe also protected her. Kobe saved her by telling her she needed to fire Jim to get Bron. Magic saved her by slotting into the job so she wouldn't have to do any real search for candidates.

She could rectify all of this by making a progressive move and moving on from this era. Boston laid the blueprint on how to deal with this kind've shyt.

Also they simply didn't believe in Lue. Vogel had success in Indy, all of Lue's success up to that point had been tied to Bron.

But if she wanted to be so tied to Bron like she is now why not just get Lue. I mean, don’t trust Lue but trust Ham?

Either direction she chooses it could be done the right way but right now I don’t got no faith in that. If I had to guess we gon reup for another 2 seasons with Bron and then start over. She don’t got the heart to blow it up. As long as the rest of our assets aren’t burned out then it is what it is I’ll wait this shyt out. What happens after is even more concerning.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's okay to not understand how team operations work. I never said Klutch bullied anyone. But when you invest in players there is pressure to put them on the court

Don't backpedal with semantics now.:ufdup: Management gave Rui and AR the bag and Ham had them on the bench. Managment drafted Christie and he's buried on the bench despite being their best 3 and d option. Ham is responsible for the rotations, you're just trying to shoehorn in blame on LeBron via Klutch having some conviently selective control. :camby:

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But if she wanted to be so tied to Bron like she is now why not just get Lue. I mean, don’t trust Lue but trust Ham?

Either direction she chooses it could be done the right way but right now I don’t got no faith in that. If I had to guess we gon reup for another 2 seasons with Bron and then start over. She don’t got the heart to blow it up. As long as the rest of our assets aren’t burned out then it is what it is I’ll wait this shyt out. What happens after is even more concerning.
Didn't want to hire a coach who overcome a 3-1 deficit in the Finals, managed the up and down Kyrie/Bron dynamic and had a better playoff track record than Doc over money. Then hired Vogel and forced their "#1 choice" for the position on to his staff. Completely unserious franchise.:snoop:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Honestly, if we didn’t draft JHS and draft any of the guys that went after him, Jamie, Podz or Whitmore I honestly believe we would have won this series. They would have definitely been able to contribute more than what our bench did. Not like the Nuggets blew us away in this series. Or even if Gabe was average we could’ve won.
nikka Ham probably would’ve burried they ass on the bench for his favorites

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Man im fukking sick
Especially with Max Christie’s development for Cam Reddish
He possibly could’ve been on Murray this series
A year wasted

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bron stans stay crying about EVERYTHING

one thing about the bean era we didn’t blame shyt after L’s, we took them and kept it pushing. Bron has lost so many times that I’m shocked that it still hits his fans like this. Y’all not used to it?
So you don't blame Bron for this? :gucci:

Trying to front like Laker fans weren't calling for Mitch or Pau's neck after losses. :mjlol:

No Laker fan ever blamed D'Antoni or Mike Brown for anything either.:comeon:

The blame game is the most vocal part of every fanbase.:hubie: