WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Bron stans stay crying about EVERYTHING

one thing about the bean era we didn’t blame shyt after L’s, we took them and kept it pushing. Bron has lost so many times that I’m shocked that it still hits his fans like this. Y’all not used to it?

GOnna be the same next 2-3 seasons. Crying about the coach, crying about the FO, crying about rookies on other teams playing better than our rookies, etc etc. nikkas was comparing DLO's production to MPJ's as if MPJ would be doing any of that over here. They dont get it

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
So you don't blame Bron for this? :gucci:

Trying to front like Laker fans weren't calling for Mitch or Pau's neck after losses. :mjlol:

No Laker fan ever blamed D'Antoni or Mike Brown for anything either.:comeon:

The blame game is the most vocal part of every fanbase.:hubie:
Facts.

I was on Mitch's neck heavy back then. Same way I'm on Pelinka's.

@CantStop was a big time Pau hater.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
GOnna be the same next 2-3 seasons. Crying about the coach, crying about the FO, crying about rookies on other teams playing better than our rookies, etc etc. nikkas was comparing DLO's production to MPJ's as if MPJ would be doing any of that over here. They dont get it

once i saw people crying about max christie is when I knew that they were crying just to cry. imagine complaining that we lost a series because we didn't play devean george enough :dead:

whine about pelinka
whine about darvin ham
whine that DLo isn't Jamal Murray

I didn't see them whining about Aaron Gordon busting Lebron's ass in game 3 or Aaron Gordon having back to back o boards on Bron that led to 3s last night.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Don't backpedal with semantics now.:ufdup: Management gave Rui and AR the bag and Ham had them on the bench. Managment drafted Christie and he's buried on the bench despite being their best 3 and d option. Ham is responsible for the rotations, you're just trying to shoehorn in blame on LeBron via Klutch having some conviently selective control. :camby:

Nope, it's not coincidence we have a revolving door of Klutch Clients and FOs always put pressure to play new acquisitions across all sports. You think it's coincidence we're "after" Murray or Trae who just happen to be Klutch Clients? :laff:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Hamas definitely got paid shills up in here idgaf the way nikkas are trying to deflect any of what transpired this season and this series away from him is fukking crazy :mjlol:
Bunch of DarvinCare Bear ass nikkas :mjlol:
Either that or they casuals that don’t fukking understand basketball at all :manny: slow ass nikkas

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

MPJ would look like Jontay Porter playing with Bron :dead:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
once i saw people crying about max christie is when I knew that they were crying just to cry. imagine complaining that we lost a series because we didn't play devean george enough :dead:

whine about pelinka
whine about darvin ham
whine that DLo isn't Jamal Murray

I didn't see them whining about Aaron Gordon busting Lebron's ass in game 3 or Aaron Gordon having back to back o boards on Bron that led to 3s last night.

:dead: :dead: :dead: yup 2003 semifinal comes to mind

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
21 years of Lebron and he's never played with a good/great rookie.

"BU BU BU BUT WHY DIDN'T WE DRAFT JAQUEZ OR CAM WHITMORE"

We got 21 years of data saying we could have drafted prime Kareem and he still wouldn't be shyt on a Lebron led team.
Reaves wasn't good as a rookie?:ufdup:
Him and Caruso are two examples of young guys developing into rotation guys playing with LeBron on THIS team.:comeon: