WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wish we had an offensive system and ran plays . It’s just a free flow offense but our offense is the least of our concerns. It’s always defensive adjustments with Ham. We lead the entire series minutes wise to give it up at the end. That points to poor coaching .

Someone said that Denver played rope a dope with us. I disagree . We had s chance to win every single game except game 4.

The thing that frustrates me the most is this was the healthiest we ever had AD. He was a monster this series. What a waste of a season
The offense is miles ahead of what it was under Vogel. They just have long stretches where they inexplicably stop running plays. They're horrible when they freelance.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm on the record as not being thrilled about their offseason. I hated the Vincent signing and wanted Dennis back; I knew Lonnie was gone no matter what because of the way Ham buried him last season.

I really wanted Bruce Brown or Dillon Brooks but both guys got way more than LA could offer. There weren't a lot of great options after that and they did the right thing standing pat at the deadline.

ANYBODY whining about sitting out the deadline should be disregarded. There was nobody available and trading their one available first would have handicapped their flexibility this summer. As a result, they now have three firsts to dangle instead of zero or one.

Has has been a disaster as coach. There is no way around that. He poisoned the well day one of the season by benching Rui for Prince, then eventually benching Reaves and DLo for Cam fukking Reddish and Vando. :scust:
Bringing Rui and Reaves back on reasonable deals was the best thing they did in the off-season. Vincent and Cam were flyers that didn't work out. Injury killed Gabe's season. Not saying he would've been better, but it was clear he was never able to get any rhythm back. 6-40 from 3 on the season. :sadbron:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Bringing Rui and Reaves back on reasonable deals was the best thing they did in the off-season. Vincent and Cam were flyers that didn't work out. Injury killed Gabe's season. Not saying he would've been better, but it was clear he was never able to get any rhythm back. 6-40 from 3 on the season. :sadbron:
Get rhythm back? Gabe was trash before he got injured too.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Edited:

Beasley couldn't handle the bright lights of LA....He was bricking 3 after 3 when it mattered...Sure, he had a couple of stretches where he hit 3 in a row...but when LA needed him the most he shot poorly..........The pressure to perform in Milwaukee/Utah isn't the same as LA/NY....Many players can't handle the bright lights.

Beverley was given too big of a role with the Lakers...There's no way in hell he should be a starting guard.

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Lebron wanted Dudley as an assistant coach and management couldn’t be bothered with that either.. people who think he runs this organization are nowhere to be found when facts are thrown in their face with this topic

It’s a nice narrative tho… too bad it doesn’t make sense
These goofballs are idiots :hhh:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beasley couldn't handle the bright lights of LA....He was bricking 3 after 3...There's no pressure in Milwaukee or Utah....Many players can't handle the bright lights of NY or LA

Beverley was given too big of a role with the Lakers...There's no way in hell he should be a starting guard.
I hate this bright lights foolishness lol

He shot the 3 poorly in Utah as well. He has his highs & lows

Were the Jazz lights too bright?