WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Bruh....I just can't move past that. Between FTs, that should've been told to all the players on the court. Like....WTF.

This had to be the most frustrating Laker team to watch ever. Because we very clearly could’ve won this series or at least made it much more competitive.

I’m always for supporting Black people when they get into higher positions but you’ve also gotta be ready and worthy of it and Ham isn’t. Would’ve been perfect to get a guy like Udoka who could serve as a worthy coach in the present and a perfect coach for the looming rebuild.

At the end of the day, there’s been terrible mismanagement and Jeanie really needs to look in the mirror about that. No reason why this duo shouldn’t have gotten at least one more title. Don’t get me wrong, there are definitely factors outside of the front office but by and large it starts and ends with them.

Jeanie needs to fire Pelinka and squash this stupid ass beef she has with Logo and bring him home. Let him be the overall president of basketball ops and let him hire a worthy GM. I know she wants to keep Bron but even beyond that, if she wants the Lakers to continue to be a destination she needs to stop bullshyttin and run a world class organization instead of the bullshyt she been on.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
This had to be the most frustrating Laker team to watch ever. Because we very clearly could’ve won this series or at least made it much more competitive.

I’m always for supporting Black people when they get into higher positions but you’ve also gotta be ready and worthy of it and Ham isn’t. Would’ve been perfect to get a guy like Udoka who could serve as a worthy coach in the present and a perfect coach for the looming rebuild.

At the end of the day, there’s been terrible mismanagement and Jeanie really needs to look in the mirror about that. No reason why this duo shouldn’t have gotten at least one more title. Don’t get me wrong, there are definitely factors outside of the front office but by and large it starts and ends with them.

Jeanie needs to fire Pelinka and squash this stupid ass beef she has with Logo and bring him home. Let him be the overall president of basketball ops and let him hire a worthy GM. I know she wants to keep Bron but even beyond that, if she wants the Lakers to continue to be a destination she needs to stop bullshyttin and run a world class organization instead of the bullshyt she been on.

Jeanie acts like a groupie and no one wants to call her out because they're scared of the blow back. Bill Plaschke gonna have to bit the bullet and just do it, he's the only LA writer i could see being up for it but they might blackball him from Around The horn appearances :mjlol:

Daps
Honestly, if we didn’t draft JHS and draft any of the guys that went after him, Jamie, Podz or Whitmore I honestly believe we would have won this series. They would have definitely been able to contribute more than what our bench did. Not like the Nuggets blew us away in this series. Or even if Gabe was average we could’ve won.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Jeanie acts like a groupie and no one wants to call her out because they're scared of the blow back. Bill Plaschke gonna have to bit the bullet and just do it, he's the only LA writer i could see being up for it but they might blackball him from Around The horn appearances :mjlol:

The shyt is fukkin crazy, outside of a bubble chip she’s not that much better than coke head jim was. She don’t even go with Phil no more but she still got an issue with Logo? Front office is straight up ass and everyone knows it but god forbid you bring back the guy that built dynasties for us and has begged to come back on several occasions. That shyt dumb as hell.

Real shyt, if Jeanie wants to sell superstars on the benefits of being a Laker she needs to get this team back to the basics of building a winning team and culture.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, if we didn’t draft JHS and draft any of the guys that went after him, Jamie, Podz or Whitmore I honestly believe we would have won this series. They would have definitely been able to contribute more than what our bench did. Not like the Nuggets blew us away in this series. Or even if Gabe was average we could’ve won.

None of them nikkas were gonna do shyt here this season. Y'all being delusional. When we were winning titles we had certain series we didn't play that well in and still won right? The Nuggets are better than us, period. No minor tweak was going to change anything regardless of how average the Nuggets may of played.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Didn't even see Austin Reaves subbing himself into the game while Dinwiddie was still on the floor in the 4th quarter. They really need to get rid of this coach, he's not serious :mjlol:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
If so many people weren’t concerned with losing access there would and should be way more scrutiny on Jeanie and the front office. They absolutely dropped the ball and have done so for years now.

Jeanie only wants Lakers but Ty Lue, a former Laker from the 3peat teams, gets low balled and we hire a non-Laker in Frank Vogel. Make it make sense. :skip:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Reaves plays winning basketball. If you can't see that you don't understand what you are watching. It's really that simple.
His impact is marginal at best. Playing winning basketball normally means actually winning and we haven't won shyt with Reaves on the roster.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
If so many people weren’t concerned with losing access there would and should be way more scrutiny on Jeanie and the front office. They absolutely dropped the ball and have done so for years now.

Jeanie only wants Lakers but Ty Lue, a former Laker from the 3peat teams, gets low balled and we hire a non-Laker in Frank Vogel. Make it make sense. :skip:

Jeanie being a woman has shielded her for sure from media criticism. Magic and Kobe also protected her. Kobe saved her by telling her she needed to fire Jim to get Bron. Magic saved her by slotting into the job so she wouldn't have to do any real search for candidates.

She could rectify all of this by making a progressive move and moving on from this era. Boston laid the blueprint on how to deal with this kind've shyt.

Also they simply didn't believe in Lue. Vogel had success in Indy, all of Lue's success up to that point had been tied to Bron.

Last edited: