WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bron stans: Ok we'll leave. ENJOY BEING AT THE BOTTOM!

Uh, breaking news...we lost 11 straight games against a single team who have made us a mockery worldwide, we have 0 hope and our franchise is being crippled by an agency ran by a former shoe salesman.

this is the bottom :dead:

lib123

All Star
Daps

He'd be a fool to opt out of hist $18M player option for next season after this playoff performance and his attitude on display last night during the timeout. The best he'll probably get in free agency is the mid-level. Seems like he and Pelinka will have a staring contest to see if the Lakers are willing to risk losing him as a trade asset.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
We cant predict the future. Maybe a Balmer type buys the team. Who knows. I cant complain when my favorite team won 17 titles and i saw 8 of them. History tells us we will be fine. Bron is one of my favorite players, I don't want to see him go out like this. He deserves to be on a squad where he can compete for a title. Its time for my Lakers to rebuild and prepare for the next era post LeBron/Ad. Maybe we trash enough where we blessed in the draft with a generational talent.
I mean this is true, however the Buss kids are basically printing $$ by owning this team. They have no incentive to ever sell. They are the owners of the Lakers, in addition to making millions doing that they are essentially part of the elite group in LA simply because of that.

Maybe Jeanie will turn it around and hire someone better at the top, but so far all signs point to that not being the case.

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Bron stans: Ok we'll leave. ENJOY BEING AT THE BOTTOM!

Uh, breaking news...we lost 11 straight games against a single team who have made us a mockery worldwide, we have 0 hope and our franchise is being crippled by an agency ran by a former shoe salesman.

this is the bottom :dead:

This team not built for a Finals run. It goes through Denver and we cant be them.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
He'd be a fool to opt out of hist $18M player option for next season after this playoff performance and his attitude on display last night during the timeout. The best he'll probably get in free agency is the mid-level. Seems like he and Pelinka will have a staring contest to see if the Lakers are willing to risk losing him as a trade asset.

I get it. He don't like being there.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
..we lost 11 straight games against a single team who have made us a mockery worldwide,

To be fair...Denver are the champs with the best player in the world......Management gave up on the season by not making a trade at the deadline and holding on to Dlo....It's not as if the Lakers are losing to a lower seed...Denver is the favorite......Hard to win a championship with a mental midget like Dlo.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
To be fair...Denver are the champs with the best player in the world......Management gave up on the season by not making a trade at the deadline and holding on to Dlo....It's not as if the Lakers are losing to a lower seed...Denver is the favorite......Hard to win a championship with a mental midget like Dlo.

People keep bringing up the trade deadline. I've always wanted to know, what big name were we supposed to get?

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
So I gotta question for this thread.......

What does this series look like with Dejonte Murray instead of DLO?

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
He gave up on the season by having one of the worst offseasons in the NBA. The man gave a career scrub in Gabe Vincent 33 million, drafted JHS, re-signed career playoff loser D'Angelo Russell, career busts Cam Reddish, team cancer Christian Wood, lost schroder. And we had clowns right there praising all his moves. :snoop:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
:mjlol: I’m just waiting for Magic to shyt on Pelinka again. He’s really one of the biggest trolls on twitter lowkey
I would love for Magic to do that. He would automatically become my all time favorite Laker and I would forgive him for all his past sins.