WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
Dangelo Russell isn’t capable of being anything but a terrible defender. Murray on a team that emphasized defense would be good. Maybe even borderline elite. We've seen him play great defense on the Spurs.
And we also saw Jamal get big buckets on Atlanta with him as the main defender. This lakers team ain’t the spurs Dejounte played for either. The thing that’s crazy is Jamal isn’t getting stopped now he’s just playing mid. He’s missing a lot of open looks. I don’t really wanna argue though I just don’t think anything changes in this series with Dejounte except he wouldn’t disappear on the offensive side like Dlo has

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
The problem is Pelinka/Ham/Dlo

Pelinka had a bad offseason then gave up on the season at the deadline by not making any significant moves

Ham dug the Lakers into a hole with his starting lineups/rotations/in-game management.

Dlo is a good RS player who mostly stinks it up during the postseason.

Unfortunately, Pelinka/Ham are going nowhere because they have Jeanie's blessings

Still hoping for a Laker's comeback which I know is delusional on my part...Maybe Dlo has 1 or 2 bounceback gms.
You better ask them if you can suit up cause Bron and ‘‘em ain’t trying to fly back to Denver:francis:

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
I think the AD hate is unwarranted. He is by far the Lakers best player on both ends of the floor.

I honestly think Lebron and the way this roster is constructed is holding AD back from reaching his full potential :manny:
Ad is at his full potentia. He should be getting no hate from this series or the way he played the last few years. He just not good enough to create his own offense to be a number 1 on a championship team and that’s fine