WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
okay get back to 14th and 15th seed like you are with kobe :russ:

We won a title in damn near every decade since the league started. We will be ok like we were before LeBron/AD. We will be ok after. I thank LeBron and AD for the title and tying the bytch ass Celtics but its time to move on. The right thing to do is to send LeBron to where he can compete for a title. Same with AD.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
We won a title in damn near every decade since the league started. We will be ok like we were before LeBron/AD. We will be ok after. I thank LeBron and AD for the title and tying the bytch ass Celtics but its time to move on. The right thing to do is to send LeBron to where he can compete for a title. Same with AD.

They really want us to define Kobe’s whole era from his last 3 years :mjlol:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Lakers won a title thanks to Buss and putting the right people around to make basketball decisions like Jerry West

Jeannie Buss is a terrible owner compared to her father

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: we won two titles with Jimbo as the VP stfu
And Jerry Buss still had a big hand in making important decisions.. He let go of that rope around the Mike D'antoni decision and left it up to others like his kids

Dumbass don't even know his own team

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
To be fair, how many team owners in any sport compare to Dr Buss.
I mean that's kind of the point

People keep pointing to how historic and great the Lakers have been and "they'll be back"... well you need the proper ownership and leadership group in the FO to compete like how you once did

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
And Jerry Buss still had a big hand in making important decisions.. He let go of that rope around the Mike D'antoni decision and left it up to others like his kids

Dumbass don't even know his own team

No he didn't :dead: Jimbo rejected the Bynum for Kidd and Bynum for Melo trades on his own accord, you don't know shyt about the Lakers u fukking clown. Jimbo even told Brian Shaw he'd trade Kobe before Bynum while Dr Buss was present and this was years before the MDA decision dumbass

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
No he didn't :dead: Jimbo rejected the Bynum for Kidd and Bynum for Melo trades on his own accord, you don't know shyt about the Lakers u fukking clown. Jimbo even told Brian Shaw he'd trade Kobe before Bynum while Dr Buss was present and this was years before the MDA decision dumbass
He still was making decisions, but he was allowing his kid to take more of the reigns. Your a clown if you don't think that the Buss family actually talked about all these decisions and Jerry let him make certain ones to boost himself

At the end of the day, it was up to Jerry whether it actually happened or not. He just allowed his son to make those choices

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
He still was making decisions, but he was allowing his kid to take more of the reigns. Your a clown if you don't think that the Buss family actually talked about all these decisions and Jerry let him make certain ones to boost himself

At the end of the day, it was up to Jerry whether it actually happened or not. He just allowed his son to make those choices

You're the one who's a fukking clown. :dead: You said he had a "big hand" up until MDA. Which is fukking false. fukking pathetic

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
You're the one who's a fukking clown. :dead: You said he had a "big hand" up until MDA. Which is fukking false. fukking pathetic
Uhh he did, because at the end of the day he was the one who either let his son make those decisions or not. That's how it works fast food worker

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I mean that's kind of the point

People keep pointing to how historic and great the Lakers have been and "they'll be back"... well you need the proper ownership and leadership group in the FO to compete like how you once did

We cant predict the future. Maybe a Balmer type buys the team. Who knows. I cant complain when my favorite team won 17 titles and i saw 8 of them. History tells us we will be fine. Bron is one of my favorite players, I don't want to see him go out like this. He deserves to be on a squad where he can compete for a title. Its time for my Lakers to rebuild and prepare for the next era post LeBron/Ad. Maybe we trash enough where we blessed in the draft with a generational talent.