WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yes the fukk he was. The Mami's system was perfect for scrubs like Gabe. Anyone who actually watched that dude play could see he was trash. That's why I'm sure Pelinka doesn't actually watch the games. Or worse yet he watched him and actually thought he was good.
He was 3-28 from 3 in the regular season. lol

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
You, Bron and all his stans can GTFOH if we keeping it a buck :childplease:

Thats why I want a rebuild. Thank LeBron for his services and trade him to his peferred destination. We in here arguing with people that aren't Laker fans. I swear I don't remember this much dissension in a Laker thread ever.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Dlo can't get to the basket against very good defenders...If his shot isn't falling he is useless...He'll put up good numbers against undersized/Trash defenders (Lillard)...but the playoffs are a different story.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Lebron knows it’s over

Talking about “ in the end it’s just basketball
The quote is taken out of context. He’s saying that his teammates who are folding under pressure need to remember that it’s just basketball. You play better when you’re having fun. You’d know if you watched the full thing. But yall would rather dikkride.

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Dlo can't get to the basket against very good defenders...If his shot isn't falling he is useless...He'll put up good numbers against undersized/Trash defenders (Lillard)...but the playoffs are a different story.

Dlo a young guy but moves like a 15 year old nba vet that lost all his athleticism. Ive seen Kyrie dunk more than Dlo.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
They watch with an agenda and shoehorn the result however they see fit. Which is how you get tons of people complaining that the offense is too LeBron centric AND he's not aggressive enough. Or D-lo, AD and Reaves "carried him" and also they can't play well with him. Lol
Lmao this is the truest statement.. wish I could dap this 20x