WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
So I gotta question for this thread.......

What does this series look like with Dejonte Murray instead of DLO?
Can’t really say. Murray’s defense isn’t that much of an upgrade. But maybe Murray atleast puts up his season’s average in points. It’s a combination of things that has this team fukked. Lebron is old and can’t carry, role players don’t show up for majority of the games, the team defense is horrible and ham is horrible. I said a few weeks back you can win with ad and Bron but Bron can’t be the #1 or #2 option anymore.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Buss family isn't selling, it goes back to that old Dr. Buss question where he was asked if he would sell the Lakers for a Billy (Back in the 80s) he said no because if he had a billion the only thing he'd want to buy is the Lakers

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Bron stans: Ok we'll leave. ENJOY BEING AT THE BOTTOM!

Uh, breaking news...we lost 11 straight games against a single team who have made us a mockery worldwide, we have 0 hope and our franchise is being crippled by an agency ran by a former shoe salesman.

this is the bottom :dead:
11 times in a row. He going out this sad. All the players people say lebron is better than all time are putting an elbow in someone’s temple if they got styled on this bad . I’m honestly so disgusted by how soft Lebron lead teams are .

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
He'd be a fool to opt out of hist $18M player option for next season after this playoff performance and his attitude on display last night during the timeout. The best he'll probably get in free agency is the mid-level. Seems like he and Pelinka will have a staring contest to see if the Lakers are willing to risk losing him as a trade asset.
it's either opt out and go where you wanna go or opt in and get traded to God knows where who's only taking you on to match salaries.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Can’t really say. Murray’s defense isn’t that much of an upgrade. But maybe Murray atleast puts up his season’s average in points. It’s a combination of things that has this team fukked. Lebron is old and can’t carry, role players don’t show up for majority of the games, the team defense is horrible and ham is horrible. I said a few weeks back you can win with ad and Bron but Bron can’t be the #1 or #2 option anymore.
Murray's defense isn't much of an upgrade over who? D'Angelo Russell?

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
11 times in a row. He going out this sad. All the players people say lebron is better than all time are putting an elbow in someone’s temple if they got styled on this bad . I’m honestly so disgusted by how soft Lebron lead teams are .

Like I said, you give ANY first option 11 chances to win 1 and they getting at least two with their current roster. Lauri Markannen getting 3, easy. It’s not shocking at all that our best wins have come without Bron. Can’t tell me that it’s a coincidence.

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
Like I said, you give ANY first option 11 chances to win 1 and they getting at least two with their current roster. Lauri Markannen getting 3, easy. It’s not shocking at all that our best wins have come without Bron. Can’t tell me that it’s a coincidence.
The Celtics team that lost to LA just lost to miami without butler. The bucks team that lost to LA has had more than 1 terrible losses this season. So even though you are right saying this teams biggest wins it also isn’t saying a lot because those same teams have taken terrible losses this season.

Last edited: