WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
People just spout things, and it makes me really wonder do people even keep up with the games and watch?

They’ve been one of the best offenses in the NBA for months now.. which is ironic that it’s their biggest weakness against the Nuggets
They watch with an agenda and shoehorn the result however they see fit. Which is how you get tons of people complaining that the offense is too LeBron centric AND he's not aggressive enough. Or D-lo, AD and Reaves "carried him" and also they can't play well with him. Lol

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Is the scouting department elite or not?

They scouted Nance at the 27th pick when Larry was not even on any draft boards. They scouted Zubac who was a second round pick. That was before Pelinka was the gm.

The one time Pelinka ignored the scouts we ended up with JHS instead of Cam Whitmore.

Why you a Pelinka stan. I'll never know.
Missing out on Vasquez who literally plays in your backyard was a colossal fumble.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Bron is not going anywhere y'all can keep bytching for another 2 years :umad:
0z1ydJ9.png

HAVENT BEEN KEEPIN UP WIT THREAD.. IS EVERYONE SCAPE GOATING DARVIN HAM AD AND/OR ALL THE ROLE PLAYERS YET?

you know the answer

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I feel like at times people overlook development/systems.

Just because they balling somewhere else does not mean they’d do the same here. Look at Gabe
For sure that's part of it, but talent is talent. Gabe was just screwed by injuries this year on top of over achieving in the playoffs last year. He's definitely not as bad as he's shown in the brief time he's played this year.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Plenty of complaints in this thread about LeBron not being aggressive enough early in games...
Lakers were 6th in offensive rating post all-star break and 4th in pace on the season, try again.
Must have missed the part where I said "at times". You can not tell me that Lebron does make the offense stagnant at times. Lakers can be so much better with him playing off ball even more.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
For sure that's part of it, but talent is talent. Gabe was just screwed by injuries this year on top of over achieving in the playoffs last year. He's definitely not as bad as he's shown in the brief time he's played this year.
You can always tell who actually watch games vs who go by narratives. Gabe Vincent the player didnt change. He always been a scrub. Anyone who watched him knew he wasn't any good. Miami fans didn't want him back. @steph_harden another poster who watches games didn't want us to sign him either.

Daps
I cant wait for bron to leave this franchise and let them go back to mediocrity and missing the playoffs like in the final kobe years, constant playoff eligible and a ring and ungrateful fans beg for him to leave, insane
Same here. Delusional ass fanbase thinks rebuilding through the draft is so easy and that the next all time great player is waiting to join this franchise which treats role players like shyt and superstars like role players (only if they win)

Last edited:

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You can always tell who actually watch games vs who go by narratives. Gabe Vincent the player didnt change. He always been a scrub. Anyone who watched him knew he wasn't any good. Miami fans didn't want him back. @steph_harden another poster who watches games didn't want us to sign him either.
He wasn't this bad lol

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Same here. Delusional ass fanbase thinks rebuilding through the draft is so easy and that the next greater all time great player is waiting to join this franchise which treats role players like shyt and superstars like role players (only if they win)
Yup let them rebuild through mediocre draft picks and be in mediocrity for decades so tired of this lebron slander, the man has won them a ring and they are this ungrateful and this is prior to lebron when they were not even in the playoffs, no one can watch that game last night and blame a lebron in his 20th season as this one at fault

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Must have missed the part where I said "at times". You can not tell me that Lebron does make the offense stagnant at times. Lakers can be so much better with him playing off ball even more.
I mean sure, but that literally happens to every team. That's what coaching is for. It's not a LeBron specific issue. A real PG would help too. D-lo is a mediocre playmaker/decision maker.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
He wasn't this bad lol
Yes the fukk he was. The Mami's system was perfect for scrubs like Gabe. Anyone who actually watched that dude play could see he was trash. That's why I'm sure Pelinka doesn't actually watch the games. Or worse yet he watched him and actually thought he was good.