WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Scouts don’t draft. They give suggestions and the GM pulls the trigger. No GM in the world scouts enough so using your logic we can’t blame or praise any GM whatsoever when it comes to drafting.
Is the scouting department elite or not?

They scouted Nance at the 27th pick when Larry was not even on any draft boards. They scouted Zubac who was a second round pick. That was before Pelinka was the gm.

The one time Pelinka ignored the scouts we ended up with JHS instead of Cam Whitmore.

Why you a Pelinka stan. I'll never know.

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
It took Cleveland 4 years
It took Miami 5 years

One thing about Bron, he utilizes every ressource and leaves your team lifeless with no hope for at least half a decade. His fans will still scream and shout that he was treated unfairly though.

No more trading draft picks. Start the rebuild.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is the scouting department elite or not?

They scouted Nance at the 27th pick when Larry was not even on any draft boards. They scouted Zubac who was a second round pick. That was before Pelinka was the gm.

The one time Pelinka ignored the scouts we ended up with JHS instead of Cam Whitmore.

Why you a Pelinka stan. I'll never know.

Do you know what would happen if every draft pick was judged on their first year?

I’m not a Pelinka stan. I just know the issue starts with ownership. Until Jeanie is gone, Jesus himself could be our GM and it still wouldn’t matter. Pelinka is not the one that hired Linda Rambis and Kurt Rambis.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
3UGNi7.gif

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No more trading draft picks. Start the rebuild.

Celtics got Tatum and Jaylen brown cause they traded KG and Pierce who were more instrumental to the Celtics success than Bron and AD have been to us yet we treat them like they’re untouchable lmao. Mind you I’ve been saying they need to be traded since 2021. We lost so much value keeping them.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Do you know what would happen if every draft pick was judged on their first year?

I’m not a Pelinka stan. I just know the issue starts with ownership. Until Jeanie is gone, Jesus himself could be our GM and it still wouldn’t matter. Pelinka is not the one that hired Linda Rambis and Kurt Rambis.

Ballmer should've bought the team. The new forum back in Inglewood :wow:

Tank Dogs Part 2 coming ain't it :francis:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Cause he old as shyt and has already started to decline. There was times throughout the season Lakers looked like a way better team without him. :gucci:.
You’re not understanding… Bron is the only one who can consistently get him the basketball

There isn’t another playmaker on this team

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
HAVENT BEEN KEEPIN UP WIT THREAD.. IS EVERYONE SCAPE GOATING DARVIN HAM AD AND/OR ALL THE ROLE PLAYERS YET?
When your starting point guard and 3rd best player scores 0 points in the most important of the year… yeah that’s the glaring issue

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What does any of this have to do with anything? I'm talking about this year specifically. Due to Lebron age and his decline, the offense is really trash when Bron decides to run the offense at times. Lebron has the highest usage and the most touches on the team this year, so there is definitely some Bron ball at play=No ball movement

I'm not going to put the whole blame on Lebron because that is a coaching issue as well, but Lebron is definitely part of it on both ends. Remember some of this offense is because Lebron has to "pace" himself due to his age.
Plenty of complaints in this thread about LeBron not being aggressive enough early in games...
Lakers were 6th in offensive rating post all-star break and 4th in pace on the season, try again.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Plenty of complaints in this thread about LeBron not being aggressive enough early in games...
Lakers were 6th in offensive rating post all-star break and 4th in pace on the season, try again.
People just spout things, and it makes me really wonder do people even keep up with the games and watch?

They’ve been one of the best offenses in the NBA for months now.. which is ironic that it’s their biggest weakness against the Nuggets

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It took Cleveland 4 years
It took Miami 5 years

One thing about Bron, he utilizes every ressource and leaves your team lifeless with no hope for at least half a decade. His fans will still scream and shout that he was treated unfairly though.

What assets or resources did LeBron utilize on Cleveland? They had 1st round picks every year after he left. Drafting Sexton over SGA set them back more than anything.

Miami was done in by Wade and Bosh's health declining and drafting Justice Winslow over Booker. They also had their first round picks with exception of 2016, a late first round pick from the deal that brought LeBron to Miami.

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Ask Bron where he wants to be traded and send him there for youth and 1st rd picks. Same with AD. Let Dlo walk. See what you have in guys like Castleton next season.