WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cause he old as shyt and has already started to decline. There was times throughout the season Lakers looked like a way better team without him. :gucci:.
Teams routinely step up when star players are out. At no point this season has LeBron been as bad as Rui and D-Lo have been this season and even with two other starters sucking AD has been great. If you want to make the argument he's held AD back, this ain't it.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Teams routinely step up when star players are out. At no point this season has LeBron been as bad as Rui and D-Lo have been this season and even with two other starters sucking AD has been great. If you want to make the argument he's held AD back, this ain't it.
I am not talking about individual performances, I am talking about the team as a whole with Lebron leading the charge. This Lebron led offense sucks and I am tired of seeing it, especially now seeing as his age is up there and you can see the decline happening.

The players move way more freely out there without him, instead of ball watching. Even on the defensive end they are quicker without Lebron being on the floor at times. :francis:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

Except Bron's teams. But i guess that's just one big coincidence.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I am not talking about individual performances, I am talking about the team as a whole with Lebron leading the charge. This Lebron led offense sucks and I am tired of seeing it, especially now seeing as his age is up there and you can see the decline happening.

The players move way more freely out there without him, instead of ball watching. Even on the defensive end they are quicker without Lebron being on the floor at times. :francis:
None of this is true. Rui and Reaves were great in the playoffs last year. LeBron was routinely deferring to Reaves. D'Angelo was borderline great in the regular season playing next to LeBron. His usage rate was lower than Steph, Jaren Jackson and Kuzma, barely top 20. This has not been "Bron ball" in any shape or form.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Another lie

Our picks since Pelinka after the obvious lotto picks:

Kuzma: 27th
Josh Hart: 30th
Thomas Bryant: 42
Wagner: 25
Bonga: 39
Svi: 47th
THT:46
Max Christie: 35
JHS: 17

You can question the development but that’s not on him. But they’ve gotten a better return on their picks compared to most teams that draft in their range.

You guys hate Pelinka so much that you don’t even understand that drafting is actually his strongest suit lmao.
Dawg JHS has done nothing

He passed on Cam Whitmore

Cmon man:scust:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
None of this is true. Rui and Reaves were great in the playoffs last year. LeBron was routinely deferring to Reaves. D'Angelo was borderline great in the regular season playing next to LeBron. His usage rate was lower than Steph, Jaren Jackson and Kuzma, barely top 20. This has not been "Bron ball" in any shape or form.
What does any of this have to do with anything? I'm talking about this year specifically. Due to Lebron age and his decline, the offense is really trash when Bron decides to run the offense at times. Lebron has the highest usage and the most touches on the team this year, so there is definitely some Bron ball at play=No ball movement

I'm not going to put the whole blame on Lebron because that is a coaching issue as well, but Lebron is definitely part of it on both ends. Remember some of this offense is because Lebron has to "pace" himself due to his age.

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Kobe fans, how was it watching him them last few years? LeBron please retire I don’t want to see him go out like that

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
"If they're better than us, let them prove that" - Th3Birdman :mjlol:
Biggest fakkit this forum has seen in a while. he really thinks he’s a good poster because he posts shytty gifs with a Reddit tier sense of humor . he only posts when lebron plays well . But goes into hiding when not .

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Another lie

Our picks since Pelinka after the obvious lotto picks:

Kuzma: 27th
Josh Hart: 30th
Thomas Bryant: 42
Wagner: 25
Bonga: 39
Svi: 47th
THT:46
Max Christie: 35
JHS: 17

You can question the development but that’s not on him. But they’ve gotten a better return on their picks compared to most teams that draft in their range.

You guys hate Pelinka so much that you don’t even understand that drafting is actually his strongest suit lmao.
That's the Lakers scouting department. Not Pelinka.

Randle, Larry Nance, Zubac were all drafted before Pelinka was even a thought of becoming a gm.

Scouting department is elite. Not a damn thing to do with Pelinka.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's the Lakers scouting department. Not Pelinka.

Randle, Larry Nance, Zubac were all drafted before Pelinka was even a thought of becoming a gm.

Scouting department is elite. Not a damn thing to do with Pelinka.

Scouts don’t draft. They give suggestions and the GM pulls the trigger. No GM in the world scouts enough so using your logic we can’t blame or praise any GM whatsoever when it comes to drafting.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
We never recovered from the Westbrook trade . Wasted AD’s best full season health wise this season. Lebron looks like his age and it’s not going to get better. I feel like it’s time to rebuild . I don’t think this group has what it takes to beat Denver . Even in an ideal situation with the best possible role players. Lebron is too old . 2020 was ideal because AD and lebron were equals and would alternate being the best player . :manny:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wonder how many years it will take us to recover from LeBron

It took Cleveland 4 years
It took Miami 5 years

One thing about Bron, he utilizes every ressource and leaves your team lifeless with no hope for at least half a decade. His fans will still scream and shout that he was treated unfairly though.