WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The issue again is that they gave all those players away for essentially nothing.

It's a constant pattern with Pelinka that he can't actually get value back from any of these picks.. none

Well Kuzma was given away because they had to.

Caruso was a fail

Wagner was given away to create space to sign Kawhi which ended up being Danny Green so that was a good deal.

Josh Hart, BI and Zo was given away for AD

THT was a good pick that was dealt a year too late. He’s not a winning player.

Max Christie and JHS are still here

So aside from Caruso, who was given away? The issue is that they had to overpay for AD who hasn’t performed like expected. We’re still expected to lose another lotto pick and we did that deal in 2019. We owe our last pick in likely 2025.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
This series would be 1-2 minimum if the role players performed up to their expectations....Dlo once again has folded against quality competition.
DLO puts up a goose egg and bricks 8 open shots in game 1.

Bron cant elevate guys like Jokic.

Nobody saying that. We saying DLO cant be the 10th best player on the floor 2 years in a row (technically 9th cause Rui has been worse)

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m letting you know right now, I’m done with this franchise if they double down and trade their future picks for Trae Young or Donovan Mitchell. You have to tear the whole thing down. You don’t sacrifice 5 years of picks until 2029 to capitalize on 2 more years of LeBron and that’s being generous. This isn’t even an anti LeBron post. It’s just illogical to build your team around a 40 year old player and ADs who’s clearly on the decline.

Trade AD to a team that is one piece away for picks

Let LeBron walk

Let DLo walk or sign him. Doesn’t matter.

And burn the whole shyt down. It sucks cause we don’t have our 2025 pick which is a stacked draft. But you can recoup some picks.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rui Hachimura has 0 rebounds in the 4th quarters between all 3 games.

0 rebounds.

You can't win like that.

Dude is a loser. Half this thread was caping for him and said he was done dirty by our coaches due to limited playing time. He’s a mid range merchant and can’t even finish layups. He’s ideally a backup big playing 15-20 mins.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Dude is a loser. Half this thread was caping for him and said he was done dirty by our coaches due to limited playing time. He’s a mid range merchant and can’t even finish layups. He’s ideally a backup big playing 15-20 mins.

This season he had turned the corner and got way better at finishing at the rim. He had improved one of his main weaknesses. Dude average like 17 points per game as a starter this regular season. Once the playoffs started dude reverted back to being soft as fukk. He always was a bad rebounder but he's been atrocious this series.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I’m letting you know right now, I’m done with this franchise if they double down and trade their future picks for Trae Young or Donovan Mitchell. You have to tear the whole thing down. You don’t sacrifice 5 years of picks until 2029 to capitalize on 2 more years of LeBron and that’s being generous. This isn’t even an anti LeBron post. It’s just illogical to build your team around a 40 year old player and ADs who’s clearly on the decline.

Trade AD to a team that is one piece away for picks

Let LeBron walk

Let DLo walk or sign him. Doesn’t matter.

And burn the whole shyt down. It sucks cause we don’t have our 2025 pick which is a stacked draft. But you can recoup some picks.

I don't see that happening Lebron is getting an extension. They don't necessarily have to go after Trae or Mitch they need some role players that are athletic and can defend.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Well Kuzma was given away because they had to.

Caruso was a fail

Wagner was given away to create space to sign Kawhi which ended up being Danny Green so that was a good deal.

Josh Hart, BI and Zo was given away for AD

THT was a good pick that was dealt a year too late. He’s not a winning player.

Max Christie and JHS are still here

So aside from Caruso, who was given away? The issue is that they had to overpay for AD who hasn’t performed like expected. We’re still expected to lose another lotto pick and we did that deal in 2019. We owe our last pick in likely 2025.
Randle, Zubac, Wagner, Caruso are the major ones

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I think the AD hate is unwarranted. He is by far the Lakers best player on both ends of the floor.

I honestly think Lebron and the way this roster is constructed is holding AD back from reaching his full potential :manny:
I wanna hear why Lebron is holding him back? Lebron and DLO are the only players who are able to get him the ball and DLO is unplayable against Denver

Reaves, Gabe, and Spence can’t get AD the ball… it’s the entire reason they’ve been looking for a PG post Rondo

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I wanna hear why Lebron is holding him back? Lebron and DLO are the only players who are able to get him the ball and DLO is unplayable against Denver

Reaves, Gabe, and Spence can’t get AD the ball… it’s the entire reason they’ve been looking for a PG post Rondo
Cause he old as shyt and has already started to decline. There was times throughout the season Lakers looked like a way better team without him. :gucci:.