WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah I don't agree with this, Reaves suck on defense at times yes, but he is still one of our better players.

The number 1 problem with the Lakers is the construction of the roster.

You have a old man, a player who disappears in the 4th quarter, no legit center, Rui who gets no rebound, and a playoff D'lo :francis:

Mix that in with a horrible bench and a coach with CTE.

Pelinka should be fired.

It’s more the fact that nobody fears them

Lakers aren’t even locked in as a team

The talent is there. But all the players are mentally weak

and if not they are physically weak

Once Lebron leaves the Lakers, Reaves will fade into a bench role and maybe

I still believe DLO is a good player. I assume he just hates playing on this Lakers team because he unfairly gets all the blame

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Reggie Jackson is a good player. The fact that he didn't t play well in this series and Denver still kicked the Lakers ass is all you need to know.

:unimpressed:

You would be the first dude to call him trash if he was on this roster. You are here gassing up a guy that averaged 0.5 ppg in all of last years playoffs. He, Spencer and Gabe are all in the same tier but Reggie = flirting, Spencer & Gabe = harassment.

You are confusing a strong starting 5 with the bench. No one is arguing that Nuggets 1 through 5 is much better than Lakers.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
It’s more the fact that nobody fears them

Lakers aren’t even locked in as a team

The talent is there. But all the players are mentally weak

and if not they are physically weak

Once Lebron leaves the Lakers, Reaves will fade into a bench role and maybe

I still believe DLO is a good player. I assume he just hates playing on this Lakers team because he unfairly gets all the blame

I agree with what you're saying... but I had to highlight this and STRONGLY disagree with this. DLO is not a winning player. He's not a playoff guy in the slightest

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Malone yelling at his players after 1 bad play is a prime example as to why he is levels above Ham.
Darvin got the job because he's a "players coach" and he impressed the Lakers brass with his plan for Westbrook

Just so happens he's a terrible X's and O's guy, lost the locker room, and they traded Russ last year anyway

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
MET7RLH_o.jpeg

Mars

Superstar
Daps

Dlo was on a talented Minnesota team and couldn't take them to the next level...He put up good numbers but wasn't a difference-maker.