WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bu bu but we should want to play Denver first round cause we get more break.

Lebron fans are some of the dumbest fans in NBA history.

They can’t even pretend like he’s a victim this series. Buddy hasn’t showed up at all. Don’t even show me %s. Show me impact.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
So now that the season is basically over....

Do the Lakers re-sign LeBron (with Bronny in tow) for the max and run it back again?

Or does the organization decide to go in a different direction and rebuild and make changes in the front office? If LeBron isn't resigned, I can't see Pelinka being retained.

Do Joey and Jesse Buss start to take a more active and present role in decision making?

How does the organization truly feel about AD?

Lots of questions going into this offseason

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
full

Time to get Bron and his posse the fukk outta here

full

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
So now that the season is basically over....

Do the Lakers re-sign LeBron (with Bronny in tow) for the max and run it back again?

Or does the organization decide to go in a different direction and rebuild and make changes in the front office? If LeBron isn't resigned, I can't see Pelinka being retained.

Do Joey and Jesse Buss start to take a more active and present role in decision making?

How does the organization truly feel about AD?

Lots of questions going into this offseason
Blow the team up. Trade AD for picks, let Lebron go to whatever sucker I mean team that draft his son and fire every one of these bum ass role players. But fire DLO first

Mars

Superstar
Daps
The problem is Pelinka/Ham/Dlo

Pelinka had a bad offseason then gave up on the season at the deadline by not making any significant moves

Ham dug the Lakers into a hole with his starting lineups/rotations/in-game management.

Dlo is a good RS player who mostly stinks it up during the postseason.

Unfortunately, Pelinka/Ham are going nowhere because they have Jeanie's blessings

Still hoping for a Laker's comeback which I know is delusional on my part...Maybe Dlo has 1 or 2 bounceback gms.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I don't understand how there are people out there they actually believed we could be Denver. After the 2020 when the boys won, Denver has not ever lost to us after that they literally have a 10-0 record against us. That's why as soon as they won the play-in series I knew the playoff run was over.

Fred

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand how there are people out there they actually believed we could be Denver. After the 2020 when the boys won, Denver has not ever lost to us after that they literally have a 10-0 record against us. That's why as soon as they won the play-in series I knew the playoff run was over.

Fred

Nobody expected them to win the series but not being able to play competitively or win at least one game is just embarrassing