WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
You listed 5 starters and Reggie Jackson is averaging 1.5 ppg on 11%, when you are ready to be serious, I will respond to you
As bad as you might think Denver's depth is. It's still leagues better than the Lakers.

But then again you're one of the main ones who was praising the Gabe Vincent signing. Can't really expect much from you. Now can we?

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
It would have taken some god tier coaching to get this lakers team to go up 2-1. Still couldnt see that happening. Denver is just way more talented.
How? They were up double digits in every single game this series, and fell apart after an adjustment by Malone and had no counter.. In addition to playing small

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
As bad as you might think Denver's depth is. It's still leagues better than the Lakers.

But then again you're one of the main ones who was praising the Gabe Vincent signing. Can't really expect much from you. Now can we?
I asked you to name me their depth and all you could give me were 2 guys, one of them averaging 1.5 PPG ON 11%. :pachaha:

Now if Reggie Jackson averaged that on this team, you would be calling for his head but somehow he is great depth because 1.5 ppg on 11% on any other team moves you.

You don't even understand what you are trying to argue.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Were you watching the game? Most of those Nugget points is because of Aaron Gordon who was destroying Bron tonight....
Bron holds blame for that for sure

But this was also 1000% by design from the Nuggets coaching staff. Essentially everytime they would double on Murray or Jokic, Gordon was cutting to the rim and easy passes were found.

This is the playoffs, if the Lakers are going to consistently double on the catch Malone is going to find a fix around that.

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
No coach would have this team up 2-1. You still don't get it. The roster is trash outside of 3 players. Denver was toying with us. When the game gets closer to the 4th that's when you see the real Nuggets. Even if we had a better coach. Denver would just start playing harder from earlier and still beat us. This roster is not a winning roster.
Who’s the third player

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
How? They were up double digits in every single game this series, and fell apart after an adjustment by Malone and had no counter.. In addition to playing small
Denver was toying with us. I know what I'm telling you. The Lakers used to do the same shyt in the shaq and kobe era. And in the Pau era. When it got closer to winning time thats when they showed up. Denver didn't see us as a threat and why should they? They won 11 straight.