WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Denver was toying with us. I know what I'm telling you. The Lakers used to do the same shyt in the shaq and kobe era. And in the Pau era. When it got closer to winning time thats when they showed up. Denver didn't see us a threat and why should they? They won 11 straight.
You don't "toy" with a team in the playoffs like that

The Lakers had a solid game plan going into the game, but Ham and the staff were clearly out coached during in game adjustments and are very bad at Plan B/C/D

It's been an issue all season, you know this.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I asked you to name me their depth and all you could give me were 2 guys, one of them averaging 1.5 PPG ON 11%. :pachaha:

Now if Reggie Jackson averaged that on this team, you would be calling for his head but somehow he is great depth because 1.5 ppg on 11% on any other team moves you.

You don't even understand what you are trying to argue.
Reggie Jackson is a good player. The fact that he didn't t play well in this series and Denver still kicked the Lakers ass is all you need to know.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
You don't "toy" with a team in the playoffs like that

The Lakers had a solid game plan going into the game, but Ham and the staff were clearly out coached during in game adjustments and are very bad at Plan B/C/D

It's been an issue all season, you know this.
:dead:

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yet this is somehow Brons fault. Some of yall hatred of that man is crazy
I mean I get it. A lot of Laker fans already didn't like him because of Stan Wars and he's not "great' anymore, but he's paid like it.:yeshrug: Acting mad about the drama stuff is funny though, because the Lakers have ALWAYS had drama.:russ:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
My biggest issue with Lebron is his body language...Someone needs to pull him aside and tell him it's a bad look for him and his teammates.
There is no vets on the team around Lebron age, and AD is too soft for that. This is why I miss guys like Howard, Rondo, McGee, Dudley, and even Kuzma was not scared to go off on Lebron. The roster now is filled with pussies.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
That Westbrook trade was really the turning point of this team where everything went downhill. I know Lebron feels dumb for pushing that shyt through. :dead:
It wasn't... This was. Even with an injured AD out, Lakers were still humming along. Bron was a legit MVP/DPOY candidate. It all fell apart tho during this and AD when he hurt is groin after going up 2-1 against the Suns when he rushed back for the play-in

maxresdefault.jpg

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
That Westbrook trade was really the turning point of this team where everything went downhill. I know Lebron feels dumb for pushing that shyt through. :dead:
We had the best roster in the entire league to deal with Denver and the Lakers blew it up. Makes absolutely no sense. The downfall started in 2018 though. Getting rid of Zubac, Lopez, Randle and worse yet getting nothing back in return. Was horrible asset management. Imagine if we had Zubac or Lopez, KCP and Caruso. We beat Denver. No question.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
We had the best roster in the entire league to deal with Denver and the Lakers blew it up. Makes absolutely no sense. The downfall started in 2018 though. Getting rid of Zubac, Lopez, Randle and worse yet getting nothing back in return. Was horrible asset management. Imagine if we had Zubac or Lopez, KCP and Caruso. We beat Denver. No question.
Nah I understand the Randle move, but not trying to get back Zubac/Lopez/KCP/Caruso was a dumb decision by Pelinka. Also I even thought Marc Gasol should have came back for a year.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lopez would've been perfect next to LeBron and AD. :snoop:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Nah I understand the Randle move, but not trying to get back Zubac/Lopez/KCP/Caruso was a dumb decision by Pelinka. Also I even thought Marc Gasol should have came back for a year.
The Randle move made no sense. You knew you weren't going to keep him. Then trade him for picks. Randle in his final year with us played great. We would have gotten something of value for him.