WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Not the problem but one the issues. Team needs better role players

Might not be a popular opinion but at this stage of his career Bron can not be your 2nd best player on a title team. We’ve discussed how his game isn’t as impactful although the numbers are great. Once the playoffs start it’s magnified even more imo.

I don’t know if it’s possible but we need to get another star on AD level that would allow LBJ to slide into that 3rd role. DLO/Rui/Reeves can all go
He wants no part of the physicality of this series, Gordon in particular. During the regular season, where it's less intense and they're getting a regular dose of Portland, GS, OKC, Washington, Brooklyn, Charlotte, Utah, etc. every week, he's fine. But once we get to the important games, he doesn't have the energy or will to lay it all out there.

I get it. He's 39, with a body that's taken over two decades of abuse. When he was 28 like Aaron Gordon, he was the one being a wrecking ball out there for 48 minutes. Now, he's on the other side of it.

If he opts into the final year of his contract or they re-negotiate and give him max money for 2-3 more years, I don't want to hear shyt about contending and winning. That's out the door. They cannot put an elite team on the floor with him eating up over 1/3 of the cap.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Darvin got the job because he's a "players coach" and he impressed the Lakers brass with his plan for Westbrook

Just so happens he's a terrible X's and O's guy, lost the locker room, and they traded Russ last year anyway

He had y’all finish the season 11-3

:unimpressed:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You think the Clippers match up better with the Nuggets? :martin:

Let's just say I heavily disagree.

Look, I ain't worried about the Nuggets like all you nikkas seem to be. In the playoffs, they faced a Bron that couldn't jump, a shortened rotation because Beasley became unplayable, and D'Lo absolutely taking a shyt, while they shot 2009 ECF Orlando Magic numbers.

That's 40% from 3, better than any version of Golden State from 2015-2019!

Screenshot-809.png

And somehow:

Denver 132 LA 126 Game 1
Denver 108 LA 105 Game 2
Denver 119 LA 108 Game 3
Denver 113 LA 111 Game 4

In case y'all can't do math, that's 6 points, 3 points, 8 points, and 2 points.

Literally everything went Denver's way that series, and they barely beat us every game, by an average of 4.75 points.

What the fukk y'all scared for? :dahell:

LeBron is healthy, Reaves is playing better, we have another POA defender in Reddish, and we're a top 5 defense in the NBA, soon to be top 4.

We will beat the Nuggets in a 7 game series if we are healthy.

Quote me. I'ma stand on it. :unimpressed:

iN c4s3 y4LL c4nT d0 M4TH :mjlol:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
uhh-ok.gif

Are you kidding me right now? :martin:

So, you in here CAPING FOR DENVER and get upset when I say I don't think they can beat a healthy Lakers squad, but you then come at me with this bullshyt for the Clippers???

Fantastic.

Two can play that game:

Screenshot-1036.png

We lose game 1 by six points. D'Lo scores 8 points this game, ten less than his season average. He scores his average, we win this game.

Screenshot-1035.png

We lose game 2 by five points. All three of our best players (Bron, AD, Russell) play below their standards, but Russell scores 10 points in this game. He gets his season average (17.7) we win this game by two points.

Screenshot-1033.png

We lose game 3 by eleven points. This is a decisive victory by Denver. D'Lo has THREE points in this game, and goes 1-8, 3 turnovers and -12. He gets his average, we win this game by three points.

Screenshot-1034.png

We lose game 4 by two points, a game LeBron had an opportunity to tie or take the lead at the buzzer. I'm not going to blame Russell-- he got benched this game and outplayed by Dennis Schroder. Bron went off for 40 points in this game, and we had an opportunity. Point remains, we LOST BY TWO POINTS.

The average margin of victory in this series was 6 points. LeBron was injured this entire series.

If you're going to come in here and shyt talk me for saying I believe we can beat Denver if our guys simply play up to their ability, DO NOT FUKKING COME IN HERE MAKING EXCUSES FOR THE CLIPPERS.

Either y'all scared of Denver, or we have dominated the Clippers this season, you can't have both.

fake ass intellectual :laff:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Usually am :sas1:

I don't base my analyses on emotion. I talk about what is most likely based on statistical analysis.

That's not to say we don't get obliterated by Denver going nuclear again, but I saw them barely beat us when we weren't healthy and didn't have guys perform to their usual standard.

Like I said, Denver doesn't worry me, and the Clippers don't even register.

Based on what we've seen this season, the Suns are the most likely to give us a seven game series that could go either way. If Beal is healthy, that's the team that worries me the most. They score with absolute ease and we do not.

We'll see.

Not only did this dumbass say Denver is not a worry, he said the Suns are the most likely team to give us a series that could go either way :laff:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
And yet, they only beat us by an average of 6 points...

You are on my side, you just don't realize it yet.

Denver looked like world beaters... and they only beat us by an average of 6 points with a hobbled LeBron and D'Lo disappearing.

That doesn't make you question the idea that they can beat us head up when we're playing to our ability and healthy?

:gucci:

I don't disagree with you. My thing is he's been playing really well, and this is a new year. I said if he maintains this level of play in the playoffs, we got a shot.

That's all I'm saying.

No need-- I believe in the team. You can clown me all you'd like if we come up small. I really don't care; context matters.

I didn't come away from the Denver series thinking we couldn't beat them. They had to go nuclear against a hobbled LeBron and a lost and benched D'Lo to only beat us by an average of 6 points.

They don't scare me. In fact, I'd LOVE to see these nikkas in the first round. Give me a healthy Vando, a healthy Bron and AD and a focused D'Lo, I say we beat them in 6, and I'm only giving them the two games in Denver because the altitude sucks.

The Clippers are not even on my radar. We've proven we are better than them this season, even with all them excuses you gave em.

If we won this series this loser was gonna hop on here and act all high and mighty, oh look at me i know basketball, i actually know the game, i actually know what im talking about cuz i played ball and was going pro :dead:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

What a fukking bozo. Kuzma also said this:

Asked by The Athletic why he told Winger he wanted to remain with the Wizards instead of joining the Mavericks, Kuzma answered, “In my career, I won a championship. So, I understand that when we play this game of basketball it’s not about contending for a playoff spot. It’s about contending for an NBA championship. There’s only like three or four contenders — true contenders. I just felt like our timelines didn’t line up.”

Stick to wearing goofy outfits and playing for a nowhere franchise in anonymity. :unimpressed: