WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I’m actually flabbergasted. We weren’t better than the Nuggets last season and we aren’t better than them now. It’s as simple as that. They have advantages everywhere. If our stars end up outplaying or going toe to toe with theirs, the nuggets guys will just end up coming through when it matters. Our guys get paid the big money for a reason, I’m not blaming Gabe Vincent and Austin Reaves for our failures.

What's most annoying of all is everything everyone complains about is the same shyt they were dikkriding before.

I just peeped the reddit thread when Ham got hired. People were ecstatic and iirc the reception was mostly positive on here too.

Muhfukkas been dikkriding AR15 and Rui and calling them untradable

Gabe Vincent signing was hyped up

RW trade was hyped up with Bron's tweet and shyt

after the trade deadline last year nikkas was dikkriding Rob about how good a job he did.......now the FO is trash and these are mostly the same players.

It's rinse and repeat in this era.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Well prepare for it. According to insiders that's the move Pelinka wants to make. For either Mitchell or Trae Young.

No it's not, it's the move he has to make. But you can keep acting obtuse about the overall situation that's going on here.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's most annoying of all is everything everyone complains about is the same shyt they were dikkriding before.

I just peeped the reddit thread when Ham got hired. People were ecstatic and iirc the reception was mostly positive on here too.

Muhfukkas been dikkriding AR15 and Rui and calling them untradable

Gabe Vincent signing was hyped up

RW trade was hyped up with Bron's tweet and shyt

after the trade deadline last year nikkas was dikkriding Rob about how good a job he did.......now the FO is trash and these are mostly the same players.

It's rinse and repeat in this era.

Facts. Hindsight is 20/20. Rob was getting universally praised for his moves. When we signed Gabe, people said we got him at a discount. Taurean Prince was a solid signing. They asked him for continuity, he did. He re-signed Rui, Vando’s injury prone ass and DLo to a team friendly contract. It doesn’t work out and the easiest thing to do is blame Rob. It’s just a lot of dishonesty going on. Lebron will re-sign willingly for the highest dollar and they’ll blame Rob for ruining Lebron’s last years. That’s how dishonest this all is.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If AD goes into 4th with only 2 fouls like Jokic yall win the game
I would rather he foul out then get abused by Jokic and Murray on the defensive end.
AD entered the game for Lebron at 9:55 in the 4th with LA up by 9...The next 3 LA possessions were....

* Turnover Dlo...He threw the ball over AD's head
* Prince missed 3 pt shot (Isolation 3)
* Missed layup drive by Dinwiddie (one on one)

Gotta put that on Ham for not drawing up plays and AD for not demanding the ball
AD was passive in crunch time and didn't demand the ball. Or he shot off balanced fadeaways shying from contact. It is what it is his game is finesse.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Facts. Hindsight is 20/20. Rob was getting universally praised for his moves. When we signed Gabe, people said we got him at a discount. Taurean Prince was a solid signing. They asked him for continuity, he did. He re-signed Rui, Vando’s injury prone ass and DLo to a team friendly contract. It doesn’t work out and the easiest thing to do is blame Rob. It’s just a lot of dishonesty going on. Lebron will re-sign willingly for the highest dollar and they’ll blame Rob for ruining Lebron’s last years. That’s how dishonest this all is.
Man stop it. Most of these clowns don't know or watch basketball. And you know that. Gabe Vincent was a horrible signing from day 1. I watched a lot of Miami games last year and he was straight garbage. That's a big problem with a lot of these so called basketball experts. They don't actually watch the games.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I would rather he foul out then get abused by Jokic and Murray on the defensive end.

AD was passive in crunch time and didn't demand the ball. Or he shot off balanced fadeaways shying from contact. It is what it is his game is finesse.
Not passive at all, there were no plays being ran for him like the other quarters, and Nuggets changed up their defensive scheme on him. Ham did not adjust at all to it. Thus it lead to AD forcing shots up, and all the turnovers.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I feel what you sayung but Bron gotta be smarter than that.

He’s one of the smartest basketball players ever— he HAS to recognize that we are not good at unorganized offense and we got a 20 point lead with methodical pick and roll action.

Running your offense allows the freeflowing shyt to come easier. The problem is our bench gave us nothing— this is when you double down on running your half court offense.

I hope Vando comes back game 3. He gives us so many second and third chances in case we fukk up.

We’ll look like an entirely different team with him back in the lineup.
Playcalling and recognizing when the offense is getting disjointed is one of the few things a head coach and his staff can do to affect the game. This has been a constant issue with this team since Ham took over. As great as LeBron is sometimes you need the coach to push you in the right direction and that's what the great ones do. We've all heard the story of Phil in the huddle asking Mike, "Who's open?" before Paxon hit the title clinching shot. The lack of play calling is Ham's direct responsibility and an easily fixable problem. His inability to address it just underscores how incompetent he is.

And even then of course he's not the sole reason they lose, but watching this team under him I struggle to identify what he does to impact winning. He was a joke of a hire, until the next one and he'll probably never get another head coaching position.

Coli Hoecomb

Trollin' in my 64'
Daps
Reppin
East Coast All Stars
How is it embarrassing that a near 7 footer was out on an island against an superb 6'4 Point guard with a deadly J? and yes, I know AD was crying about DYOP, but irrespective of that, most 7 footers are gonna be in trouble alone on an island with Jamal Murray.

Bron wanted no parts of that assignment and made AD d him up.
He hit the same shot from 15' out over Bron's contest the previous possession before the game winner.