WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Saw this last night.

I'm ever the optimist and I don't think we're truly out of this series just yet. I mean, we clearly have dominated Denver in the first half of both games, and have lost mainly due to easily rectifiable mistakes (although the home cooking in game 2 was EGREGIOUS). We're also supposedly getting Vando and Wood back, which should help on the glass and point of attack defense on Murray.

That said, while I like the energy, don't talk about it, be about it. We gotta prove we about that life.

Play a complete fukking game and stop with the half ass shyt. We had two 20 point quarters in the second half and lost by 2.

:martin:

0220a008-cc2d-4e3c-9728-aee4f26de783_text.gif

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Such an underrated sequence. This is where I overlooked the lack of playoff experience when wanting to face the Nuggets early. Why is Rui running to guard Porter instead of Gordon? Why is DLO going for the steal? If anything Rui should have picked up Jokic bringing the ball up.

It's a 3 point and there was no situational awareness.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Tbh, I'm not mad at the L moreso disappointed and how they loss. But the real L was them coming out hours before the game and letting us know that they are keeping Ham for another season even if he has a early playoff exit. I ain't been this pissed in a minute nikka is GARBAGE and is not a good coach. Someone get some africans or someone who does necromancy to bring Jerry Bus back from the dead. We are about to be stuck in HELL once Bron retires

:mjcry:

Fred

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Only people I would keep once Bron retires is AD/Dlo/Reaves/Christie. I don't truly like anybody else on the roster except maybe Vando but he don't have offensive skills. :manny: .

I am so 50/50 on Rui, idk what it is with him. Some games he looks like one of the best players on the Lakers imposing his will, other games he looks so damn lost out there and lazy.:francis:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
I can never respect a team that doesn’t respect itself. It took Bynum 3 games to lose his shyt and almost killed Barea. Denver has given us harder fouls and they’ve been the ones winning games. This is easily my least favorite Laker team, top to bottom. Think about it like this, I have never seen them lose a game and felt bad for them. I leave the game on some :manny: these bums deserved it. I’ve been begging for a complete rebuild since 2021 and all they’re going to do is double down and get some midget bum like Trae Young.
Ain’t lying we play like hoes no enforcers

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they miss Pat Bev:ohhh:

I was actually going to say this too. It's not that they miss him because he was pretty unproductive as a Laker(not all his fault) but he's someone that they would have needed against Denver. Say what you want about Pat Bev but dude is super prideful. Like buddy took it to heart if you scored on him and had something to say. He wasn't getting picked on. That's SEVERELY lacking on this team. We just have a soft ass team. Has this team even gotten in a scuffle all year? :ohhh:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I was actually going to say this too. It's not that they miss him because he was pretty unproductive as a Laker(not all his fault) but he's someone that they would have needed against Denver. Say what you want about Pat Bev but dude is super prideful. Like buddy took it to heart if you scored on him and had something to say. He wasn't getting picked on. That's SEVERELY lacking on this team. We just have a soft ass team. Has this team even gotten in a scuffle all year? :ohhh:

A scuffle? Man we had Bron out here getting called a bytch ass nikka to his face by an opposing teams coach and Bron cried and got him ejected instead of clapping back. This team desperately needs someone with an edge like Pat Bev

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A scuffle? Man we had Bron out here getting called a bytch ass nikka to his face by an opposing teams coach and Bron cried and got him ejected instead of clapping back. This team desperately needs someone with an edge like Pat Bev

Not to mention, a lot of front running by Bron. When they win, he's the first one giving daps, laughing with opponents and being all friendly but when they lose, buddy races out the tunnel. It's really a reflection of what the team is. AD is someone else who has lost a lot of fire. If you watch him play in NO and even his first season here, dude was on demon time. Dude is just soft now and just emotionless.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Ime doing too much he coaching a professional game not some shyt on the Y.