WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
No tf it’s not

You’re just in the moment right now. Those two other games are in a different stratosphere. That suns series was heartbreaking because it was an elimination game and we were massive underdogs against bum ass Nash who stole bean’s MVP. We were literally seconds away. That Celtics game goes without saying, from potentially 2-2 with a home game coming to being down 3-1. We already lost 9 straight against Denver, how is loss #10 the back breaker?

Because in the Bron era, every close loss is basically a win and an indication that we're almost there.

Coli Hoecomb

Trollin' in my 64'
Daps
Reppin
East Coast All Stars
That’s misleading in a way because Lebron and AD are outplaying Murray and Jokic in the first half BY FAR.

The issue is they are the only consistent production on the Lakers team.. Denver’s others are massively outplaying the Lakers in the first half and second half

MPJ, KCP, Gordon have all had a massive imprint on the games late in the games. Who besides Bron and AD has had a massive impact play late in the game? I can’t think of one player.. even DLO yesterday cooled off in the 2nd half
Massively is a stretch. DLO had 6 threes in the first half last night and the lakers have lead both games at the half. The Lakers are choosing to run everything through Bron and AD on pick and roll, where Jokic seems to be getting more of his guys easier baskets though their motion based offense. Lakers others are standing around, settling for tough threes and Denvers others are often time cutting for easy baskets.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because in the Bron era, every close loss is basically a win and an indication that we're almost there.

I’m actually flabbergasted. We weren’t better than the Nuggets last season and we aren’t better than them now. It’s as simple as that. They have advantages everywhere. If our stars end up outplaying or going toe to toe with theirs, the nuggets guys will just end up coming through when it matters. Our guys get paid the big money for a reason, I’m not blaming Gabe Vincent and Austin Reaves for our failures.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
No they are right, Lebron has some fault in it too. I am just putting the blame on Ham because he is the head coach but Lebron is suppose to be the leader on the floor itself. Both things can be true.

The not calling timeout shyt though is complete bullshyt, if you have two timeouts use them.
I agree but you gotta help out your best player as a coach.. it’s your job. Bron is not perfect, every decision he makes isn’t the right one, and as a coach when you see the team slipping and going in a direction that’s losing the game it’s on you to correct it

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Massively is a stretch. DLO had 6 threes in the first half last night and the lakers have lead both games at the half. The Lakers are choosing to run everything through Bron and AD on pick and roll, where Jokic seems to be getting more of his guys easier baskets though their motion based offense. Lakers others are standing around, settling for tough threes and Denvers others are often time cutting for easy baskets.
I guess I don’t include DLO into the “others” category but you’re right

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I don’t think people understand how nearly impossible it is to lose 10 in a row to the same team. Denver is our daddies and no one on the team is willing to do anything about it. Don’t worry guys, next year Trae young’s bum ass, 40 year old Bron and beta AD will lead us to a championship.

Don't forget Bronny at the 2 :wow:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
No tf it’s not

You’re just in the moment right now. Those two other games are in a different stratosphere. That suns series was heartbreaking because it was an elimination game and we were massive underdogs against bum ass Nash who stole bean’s MVP. We were literally seconds away. That Celtics game goes without saying, from potentially 2-2 with a home game coming to being down 3-1. We already lost 9 straight against Denver, how is loss #10 the back breaker?
We would be 1-1 with home court advantage against the defending champs.
That lost killed all hope of us winning.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I’ll say this… Lakers are a great home team, and rebounding has been probably the Lakers biggest issue

With Wood and Vando back they should be able grab boards at a better rate than what’s out there now.