WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This shyt pisses me off so much.

Rewatch the play: AD inexplicably bites on the stupid ass jab step Murray does EVERY SINGLE TIME and that’s how he created this space. Embarrassing.

Reaves got cooked the whole night with this same move.

I just don’t understand how professionals don’t see patterns. Murray jabs like 70% of his shots it’s crazy obvious.

Centers always try to play the drive instead of the shot. This is why they’re so easy to score on around the perimeter. Why AD doesn’t know this will forever confound me.

How is it embarrassing that a near 7 footer was out on an island against an superb 6'4 Point guard with a deadly J? and yes, I know AD was crying about DYOP, but irrespective of that, most 7 footers are gonna be in trouble alone on an island with Jamal Murray.

Bron wanted no parts of that assignment and made AD d him up.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It's documented that the Lakers randomly go freelance for long stretches regardless of who is on the court and fail miserably whenever they do so. That's a coaching issue not a player issue, but feel free to blame Bron if it makes you feel better. :ehh:

I feel what you sayung but Bron gotta be smarter than that.

He’s one of the smartest basketball players ever— he HAS to recognize that we are not good at unorganized offense and we got a 20 point lead with methodical pick and roll action.

Running your offense allows the freeflowing shyt to come easier. The problem is our bench gave us nothing— this is when you double down on running your half court offense.

I hope Vando comes back game 3. He gives us so many second and third chances in case we fukk up.

We’ll look like an entirely different team with him back in the lineup.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
How is it embarrassing that a near 7 footer was out on an island against an superb 6'4 Point guard with a deadly J? and yes, I know AD was crying about DYOP, but irrespective of that, most 7 footers are gonna be in trouble alone on an island with Jamal Murray.

It’s knowledge of the game and understanding how much time is left.

Back in 16, Kevin Love was in exactly the same situation. His discipline around the perimeter helped seal the championship against Curry.

He’s a far weaker defender than AD but somehow contained Curry in that moment. It can be done. You know Murray’s going for the hero shot with no pressure and the game tied. Biting on that fake in that moment shows a lack of discipline

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
fukk it I blame Kendrick as well.
NOW LOOK WE GOT MURRAY CANADIAN LIKE DRAKE AND PORTER LIKE DRAKE MIXED nikkaS KILLING US LIKE THIS
DRAKE RUNNING LIKE HE PAC AND KENDRICK NOT DOING NOTHING!

KENDRICK DROP A fukkING RECORD THE WEST NEEDS THAT ENERGY

GOD fukkING DAMNIT nikka

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Agree but this was one of them games he had it going and the Lakers just said “OK now let’s stop doing what was working for…literally no reason at all”

They kept putting this bytch ass nikka Rui in the pick and roll action while AD was sitting there looking stupid.

When the Nuggets adjusted by putting Gordon on Davis, that’s when you start setting downscreens forcing Jokic to switch back on Davis and THEN run your pick and roll action.

LeBron was just content to let the Nuggets adjustment play out. Bad ball IQ from Bron knowing that Ham is worthless as adjustments.

20 point game and they just STOP doing what was working. I’ll never forget this game.

Like someone said Gordon had started being physical with AD and it threw him off because he was already super tired.

Plus Rui has been terrible these past few games but he has had big games against the Nuggets since he's been a Laker.

He needs to really step it up.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Rui is a mental midget. Never forget y’all putting the cape on for him and begging that he rejoins the starting lineup. I was a fan of his but he’s so soft.

nikka been soft (no diddy) and inconsistent.

If he had hunger in him, he'd be a beast.

Dude has no aggression

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
It 1000% is on Ham. What exactly is your job if Lebron is gonna do everything? Your entire job is to see things from the outside and focus the team, and that includes Lebron

Perfect example is Ty Lue going at Bron at halftime in Game 7. Basically got on him that he needs to be better.. that’s what a coach does
No they are right, Lebron has some fault in it too. I am just putting the blame on Ham because he is the head coach but Lebron is suppose to be the leader on the floor itself. Both things can be true.

The not calling timeout shyt though is complete bullshyt, if you have two timeouts use them.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

Stop talkin like he's fukkin Gheorge Muresan and shyt

AD is nimble as hell and he is NOT 7'0 he's 6'10

fukk outta here with this plea coppin bullshyt

He gave him too much space and was biting like a dumb ass on his jab steps

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
nikka been soft (no diddy) and inconsistent.

If he had hunger in him, he'd be a beast.

Dude has no aggression

He’s Japanese.

That polite culture breh, he has no dog in him. Everything he does is SOFT.

If he was a hood Blasian nikka he’d be a mini LeBron. Them fake ass poster attempts he has always make me laugh.

I’m 6’2” and I guarantee I’d block this nikka or prevent him from even getting up

Alright I’m just talking shyt but that’s how soft he is to me lol :lolbron:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Obviously it’s a lot of factors not just Bron missing a wide open shot or AD disappearing. The coaching and inconsistency of the role players are factors also. With that said, the great equalizer is supposed to be your best players and despite having great games overall they couldn’t make all of the impact plays when they needed them most.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's right up there with Game 6 vs Suns in 06 and game 4 vs the Celtics in 2008. Two most heart breaking loses as a Lakers fan. :mjcry:

No tf it’s not

You’re just in the moment right now. Those two other games are in a different stratosphere. That suns series was heartbreaking because it was an elimination game and we were massive underdogs against bum ass Nash who stole bean’s MVP. We were literally seconds away. That Celtics game goes without saying, from potentially 2-2 with a home game coming to being down 3-1. We already lost 9 straight against Denver, how is loss #10 the back breaker?

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Obviously it’s a lot of factors not just Bron missing a wide open shot or AD disappearing. The coaching and inconsistency of the role players are factors also. With that said, the great equalizer is supposed to be your best players and despite having great games overall they couldn’t make all of the impact plays when they needed them most.

whatever happened Bron being the best at making his teammates better:why: