WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This nikka wildin :laff:

I can never respect a team that doesn’t respect itself. It took Bynum 3 games to lose his shyt and almost killed Barea. Denver has given us harder fouls and they’ve been the ones winning games. This is easily my least favorite Laker team, top to bottom. Think about it like this, I have never seen them lose a game and felt bad for them. I leave the game on some :manny: these bums deserved it. I’ve been begging for a complete rebuild since 2021 and all they’re going to do is double down and get some midget bum like Trae Young.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
AD can't create his own shot consistently.

Agree but this was one of them games he had it going and the Lakers just said “OK now let’s stop doing what was working for…literally no reason at all”

They kept putting this bytch ass nikka Rui in the pick and roll action while AD was sitting there looking stupid.

When the Nuggets adjusted by putting Gordon on Davis, that’s when you start setting downscreens forcing Jokic to switch back on Davis and THEN run your pick and roll action.

LeBron was just content to let the Nuggets adjustment play out. Bad ball IQ from Bron knowing that Ham is worthless as adjustments.

20 point game and they just STOP doing what was working. I’ll never forget this game.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
This shyt pisses me off so much.

Rewatch the play: AD inexplicably bites on the stupid ass jab step Murray does EVERY SINGLE TIME and that’s how he created this space. Embarrassing.

Reaves got cooked the whole night with this same move.

I just don’t understand how professionals don’t see patterns. Murray jabs like 70% of his shots it’s crazy obvious.

Centers always try to play the drive instead of the shot. This is why they’re so easy to score on around the perimeter. Why AD doesn’t know this will forever confound me.
Exactly!

And you got dudes in here tellin me I'm buggin!

That was terrible defense from him

He's not smart and will always break your heart

All he'll do is torment you

Coli Hoecomb

Trollin' in my 64'
Daps
Reppin
East Coast All Stars
The timeframe when Bron went to the bench in the 4th was probably as big a part of the loss as any

It’s basically a constant struggle to get ANYTHING from your bench, but even then they aren’t running plays for AD when Bron was out. Why the hell isn’t AD touching the ball. Instead they had a Prince drive (why??) and a Dinwiddie drive and AD doesn’t touch the basketball. They get into their action and AD has his hands in the air calling for the ball but they aren’t swinging to him
The lakers lead went from 20 to 9 before Bron went to the bench in the 4th. The momentum swing in the 3rd was huge for Denver.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
The lakers lead went from 20 to 9 before Bron went to the bench in the 4th. The momentum swing in the 3rd was huge for Denver.
There were 2 Rui plays in the 3rd where I thought to myself, we might lose this game. Was a easy layup he smoked, then another dunk he missed to put the lead back up to 14

Momentum back breaking misses in the 3rd after they made the switch to Jokic on Rui.. I think after they saw they weren’t getting anything from Rui after Jokic switched on him they went away entirely from that gameplan

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
That’s misleading in a way because Lebron and AD are outplaying Murray and Jokic in the first half BY FAR.

The issue is they are the only consistent production on the Lakers team.. Denver’s others are massively outplaying the Lakers in the first half and second half

MPJ, KCP, Gordon have all had a massive imprint on the games late in the games. Who besides Bron and AD has had a massive impact play late in the game? I can’t think of one player.. even DLO yesterday cooled off in the 2nd half

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I can never respect a team that doesn’t respect itself. It took Bynum 3 games to lose his shyt and almost killed Barea. Denver has given us harder fouls and they’ve been the ones winning games. This is easily my least favorite Laker team, top to bottom. Think about it like this, I have never seen them lose a game and felt bad for them. I leave the game on some :manny: these bums deserved it. I’ve been begging for a complete rebuild since 2021 and all they’re going to do is double down and get some midget bum like Trae Young.

damn i low key be forgetting shyt like this. :wow:

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I literally said down the stretch, meaning the end of the game, when he was not on the bench. They only lost by 2 points. But certain posters cant be objective when it comes to Bron so its to be expected that he gets none of the blame when they lose and all the credit when they win.
It's documented that the Lakers randomly go freelance for long stretches regardless of who is on the court and fail miserably whenever they do so. That's a coaching issue not a player issue, but feel free to blame Bron if it makes you feel better. :ehh:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
There were 2 Rui plays in the 3rd where I thought to myself, we might lose this game. Was a easy layup he smoked, then another dunk he missed to put the lead back up to 14

Momentum back breaking misses in the 3rd after they made the switch to Jokic on Rui.. I think after they saw they weren’t getting anything from Rui after Jokic switched on him they went away entirely from that gameplan

That stupid dunk attempt Rui had nearly caused me to have an aneurysm I screamed so loud at my monitor.

He HUNG ON THE RIM causing AD’s follow up to miss

:dead:

Coli Hoecomb

Trollin' in my 64'
Daps
Reppin
East Coast All Stars
It's documented that the Lakers randomly go freelance for long stretches regardless of who is on the court and fail miserably whenever they do so. That's a coaching issue not a player issue, but feel free to blame Bron if it makes you feel better. :ehh:
Its also documented that the Lakers players dont listen to Ham and openly ignore him during the game. Bron is the team leader, and the team follows and listens to him unequivocally.

As the team leader and an all time great that has more playoff experience than the whole team combined, yes he deserves blame as much as anyone else for those stretches when he is on the floor, like last night in the 3rd when they lost the 20 point lead. Thats not all on Ham.