WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t think people understand how nearly impossible it is to lose 10 in a row to the same team. Denver is our daddies and no one on the team is willing to do anything about it. Don’t worry guys, next year Trae young’s bum ass, 40 year old Bron and beta AD will lead us to a championship.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Why does AD defer to Bron so much in crunch time? How do you not go back at Jokic immediately? After getting shytted on like that.
:snoop:

AD entered the game for Lebron at 9:55 in the 4th with LA up by 9...The next 3 LA possessions were....

* Turnover Dlo...He threw the ball over AD's head
* Prince missed 3 pt shot (Isolation 3)
* Missed layup drive by Dinwiddie (one on one)

Gotta put that on Ham for not drawing up plays and AD for not demanding the ball

Coli Hoecomb

Trollin' in my 64'
Daps
Reppin
East Coast All Stars

But But Ham is not the problem, ok.

Bro does not call timeouts, does not challenge plays, bad rotations, and does not run plays consistently for team.

That aint all on Ham. Maybe Bron should call some of his podcast plays everyone is so impressed by. Everyone talks about Bron and his genius level basketball IQ, so maybe he should have directed the team better down the stretch. Certainly he can call timeouts at the right moments and run plays.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
The timeframe when Bron went to the bench in the 4th was probably as big a part of the loss as any

It’s basically a constant struggle to get ANYTHING from your bench, but even then they aren’t running plays for AD when Bron was out. Why the hell isn’t AD touching the ball. Instead they had a Prince drive (why??) and a Dinwiddie drive and AD doesn’t touch the basketball. They get into their action and AD has his hands in the air calling for the ball but they aren’t swinging to him

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That aint all on Ham. Maybe Bron should call some of his podcast plays everyone is so impressed by. Everyone talks about Bron and his genius level basketball IQ, so maybe he should have directed the team better down the stretch. Certainly he can call timeouts at the right moments and run plays.
The lack of playcalling also happens when LeBron is on the bench...

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
It 1000% is on Ham. What exactly is your job if Lebron is gonna do everything? Your entire job is to see things from the outside and focus the team, and that includes Lebron

Perfect example is Ty Lue going at Bron at halftime in Game 7. Basically got on him that he needs to be better.. that’s what a coach does

Coli Hoecomb

Trollin' in my 64'
Daps
Reppin
East Coast All Stars
The lack of playcalling also happens when LeBron is on the bench...
I literally said down the stretch, meaning the end of the game, when he was not on the bench. They only lost by 2 points. But certain posters cant be objective when it comes to Bron so its to be expected that he gets none of the blame when they lose and all the credit when they win.

Last edited:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He thrived last year with low expectations. Got the bag and the pressure and folded like a bad knee.:unimpressed:

He never handled pressure well. It’s why he quit on Japan and the Wizards and cited mental health. He couldn’t deal with the pressure of being the face of a country and being a lotto pick in Was(where they don’t even give af about the team). I remember wizards brehs were concerned how he was gonna deal with the Lakers limelight.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Look at all that space :mindblown:

This shyt pisses me off so much.

Rewatch the play: AD inexplicably bites on the stupid ass jab step Murray does EVERY SINGLE TIME and that’s how he created this space. Embarrassing.

Reaves got cooked the whole night with this same move.

I just don’t understand how professionals don’t see patterns. Murray jabs like 70% of his shots it’s crazy obvious.

Centers always try to play the drive instead of the shot. This is why they’re so easy to score on around the perimeter. Why AD doesn’t know this will forever confound me.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
I don’t think people understand how nearly impossible it is to lose 10 in a row to the same team. Denver is our daddies and no one on the team is willing to do anything about it. Don’t worry guys, next year Trae young’s bum ass, 40 year old Bron and beta AD will lead us to a championship.
This nikka wildin :laff: