Who’s copping the iPhone 13?

drifter

Superstar
Daps
It can work on all iPhones currently it’s just turned off on their side

But yeah I agree. The problem is there’s no where to run with this. They all will do it

Yep which is why I'll do the only thing I know to do about it and just not give them anymore money until there's a reversal, even then you already know what the end game is

But I don't expect a reversal since most people don't and won't care this thread being example

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I don’t really think price is as much of a factor. IPhones are very expensive yet millions still buy them. People simply don’t fukk with folding phones for various reasons
No. Mainstream buyers not paying like $2000 for a phone or even $1700. Most people aren't buying the most expensive iPhones. When the price for the Z Fold is closer to $1200 sales will pick up. Other companies including Apple are either developing or put out folding phones.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
They destroyed the Note series when they put Spen support on the S21 Ultra.

Fold 3 is the new Android overlord:blessed:
I don't really get the hostility towards phones having larger screens in smaller packages.

Whe the Fold hits a reasonable price and the tech is just a bit more reliable I'm there.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Depend on the Black Friday sale
I just paid of my xs max might hold onto it for one more year or upgrade

Walmart usually gives 500 dollar gift card when you update

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I'm probably copping since I'm in the process of switching jobs. This new job doesn't provide personal cell phones like my old job so I'm going to have to start a new account anyway. Figured I might as well get the newest phone dropping. Before that I always got the model that was a year or two old and only switched every 4-5 years.