Who’s copping the iPhone 13?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nah will cop the 12 pro max for $100 off…not much but it’s something…already have a 12 mini which I low key regret but I need a 2nd phone anyway…based on the screen size specs being just about the same I thought the mini would be comparable in overall size to the 6S plus but it’s mad narrow

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
nah will cop the 12 pro max for $100 off…not much but it’s something…already have a 12 mini which I low key regret but I need a 2nd phone anyway…based on the screen size specs being just about the same I thought the mini would be comparable in overall size to the 6S plus but it’s mad narrow
:dame:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
I bought an XS when it first came out and been using it ever since. I like the size and besides me breaking mad screen savers, it’s been perfectly fine.

Debating if this one being 3 years newer will make it worth it….

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
what do you use the watch for? I'm thinking about copping the new iphone and the new watch.
Mostly for fitness and to track exercises. I like to keep track of my steps (I average out 12K to 14K steps daily from work, and and use an app called sweatcoins to convert steps into cryptocurrency.)

Really, I like replying back to text message by voice, using the walkie-talkie app with the homies, and changing songs without pulling my iPhone out of my pocket. I also have the cellular/gps version, so making calls and accepting them instead of pulling out the phone, if I don't have my airpod pros in my ears, is a dope bonus.

A really cool low-key feature in the smartwatch is "fall detection". If I was to fall down hard in a deep ditch or collapse somewhere and I was immobilized, the watch would detect that and start a countdown(to cancel a false fall) to send your last known gps location to emergency services and send an ambulance to come rescue you.

Basically, they put life alert in a Apple Watch. :mjlol::wow:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Lets be honest and get this out the way.

If you got an iphone 12 (any of them) or possibly an 11

You need to just stay your ass out this thread or at minimum dont worry bout copping unless you lost your phone or something:russ:

If you got a 10 or older.... this may be for yall:blessed:

I got a 7.... I been waiting for this phone for a MINUTE now:lawd: