Who’s copping the iPhone 13?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I upgraded to a 12 from an 11 earlier this year and felt absolutely no excitement. :francis:
I remember going from my 4S to a 6 Plus. :wow:You couldn’t tell me shyt. These new iPhones don’t excite me at all. :beli:

But that better camera resolution bla bla

Crude

Superstar
Daps
120hz screen is why I skipped the 12 pro to wait for this one so yes I’m coppin.
My Note 20 and my iPad Pro had that feature, before I switched over to the iPhone 12 Pro Max.

I barely notice little if any difference with scrolling fluidity and going between webpages, apps, and other functions. 120hz displays are definitely are not a game changing feature at all like the tech junkies and YouTubers hyped it up to be.

I would much rather have better battery life (15-18 hours of screen on time), removal of the notch, USB-C on the iPhone, split screen multitasking (brought it to the iPad a couple years ago still absent from iPhones), and maybe an always on display which they are rumored to be bringing this year.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
My Note 20 and my iPad Pro had that feature, before I switched over to the iPhone 12 Pro Max.

I barely notice little if any different. That shyt is definitely not a game changing feature at all like tech junkies and YouTubers hyped it up to be.

I much rather have better battery life, removal of the notch, USB-C on the iPhone, split screen multitasking (brought it to the iPad a couple years ago still missing from iPhones), and maybe an always on display which they are rumored to be bringing this year.
I have an IPad Pro and that’s not the same as 120hz screen on a phone imo. I’m sensitive to FPS so I can def tell the difference in smoothness.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ll pass maybe the next one I’m still on an 11 pro max and don’t really do anything but social media. Listen to music at the gym , listen to podcast/YouTube when driving. It’s been doing a good job so far don’t really see any reason to upgrade. Plus I kind of enjoy only paying $95 for my Verizon bill I probably won’t get a phone until I get my daughter a phone. But with this being her first phone I’ll likely get a smaller iPhone (9 years old)

Crude

Superstar
Daps
I have an IPad Pro and that’s not the same as 120hz screen on a phone imo. I’m sensitive to FPS so I can def tell the difference in smoothness.
I had it on my Note 20, I didnt see much if any difference, I ended up powering that feature off and turning it down to 60hz to save on battery life.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
I can’t fathom how u can’t feel the difference in 120hz screen in operation alone. That’s bugged out to me. Lol
That shyt ain’t no game changing feature at all in my opinion, and it definitely wouldn’t be the deciding factor in me getting or not getting a phone for me personally after using it on other phones and tablets I’ve owned but to each his own.