Who’s copping the iPhone 13?

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I upgraded to a 12 from an 11 earlier this year and felt absolutely no excitement. :francis:
I remember going from my 4S to a 6 Plus. :wow:You couldn’t tell me shyt. These new iPhones don’t excite me at all. :beli:
Wait a couple years in between upgrades. The smartphone market is mature, so there will be less excitement overall.
I was waiting on the 120hz screen, so this year is looking up for me. But I'm on the fence due to the recent COPA controversy..

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Not likely. I went from a XS Max to the 12 Pro Max and didn't really feel he difference in day to day use, actually after all this time I think I prefer the rounded edges of the XS Max. I had been holding out for 120hz screen but will likely be next years upgrade.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Ngl I want to but I’m holding out for a bigger up date. My X still holding me down for the most part. It is starting to show it’s age tho.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I wanted to upgrade my 11 Pro Max and MBP before Apple baked surveillance features into iOS 15/Monterey and are attempting to hide by child abuse to do it

Now I'm upgrading neither. Yes I know the NSA and Pegasus attacks already exist it's a matter of principle
that feature is going to be on all iPhones that let their photos upload to the cloud

drifter

Superstar
Daps
that feature is going to be on all iPhones that let their photos upload to the cloud

I know what they say I don't trust them

If it were this optional thing that you can turn off with a toggle they wouldn't have spent so much time this past week trying to "clarify" while at the same time letting people know they're not backing down off it

I believe the feature may not work as they've advertised so far if you toggle iCloud off but the overall delivery system is still functional & built into the software and constantly scans in the background "for child abuse". Because if you were that concerned about actual child abuse you wouldn't make easy for pedophiles to evade it and you certainly wouldn't tell them how like they have

But I already know people care about pulling the new iPhone out of their pocket than they do what little privacy we have left, I'm just content to vote with my wallet and KIM because if it doesn't get stopped now Samsung is bringing out the S22 with the same shyt like they follow everything else