Who’s copping the iPhone 13?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Seems to me like Samsung and the others are trying to force this folding phone shyt on people but I don’t think there’s demand for it yet. Im not personally keen on buying one.
There's no demand because it's new expensive tech. When Samsung brought out the Note people resisted and now large screen phones are accepted as normal. When the price falls people will buy.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's no demand because it's new expensive tech. When Samsung brought out the Note people resisted and now large screen phones are accepted as normal. When the price falls people will buy.
I don’t really think price is as much of a factor. IPhones are very expensive yet millions still buy them. People simply don’t fukk with folding phones for various reasons

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I know what they say I don't trust them

If it were this optional thing that you can turn off with a toggle they wouldn't have spent so much time this past week trying to "clarify" while at the same time letting people know they're not backing down off it

I believe the feature may not work as they've advertised so far if you toggle iCloud off but the overall delivery system is still functional & built into the software and constantly scans in the background "for child abuse". Because if you were that concerned about actual child abuse you wouldn't make easy for pedophiles to evade it and you certainly wouldn't tell them how like they have

But I already know people care about pulling the new iPhone out of their pocket than they do what little privacy we have left, I'm just content to vote with my wallet and KIM because if it doesn't get stopped now Samsung is bringing out the S22 with the same shyt like they follow everything else
It can work on all iPhones currently it’s just turned off on their side

But yeah I agree. The problem is there’s no where to run with this. They all will do it