Whoa: Black Mizzou Football Players Have Boycotted Over Campus Racism (Updated:President Resigns)

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
Is what Im sayin FALSE , or do you just feel played by it ?

then again , you prolly got white friends :mjlol:

ol friendly kumbaya ass nikka

So u think a cac in California is any different than a cac in Alabama :comeon:

Too many undercover cac's exposing themselves in this thread.. Blocklist u go :ufdup:

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
I hear you but you if that's the incident in question (and I'm going to assume it is unless someone proves otherwise), protesters risk looking like exaggerators or even liars and that hurts their credibility. And credibility is essential when so much of what they claim is not recorded.
:mjlol:Since when does recording validate anything? We have seen multiple blacks killed while being recorded. That hasnt brought their killers to justice so why would it make anything going on in missouri validated?

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:Since when does recording validate anything? We have seen multiple blacks killed while being recorded. That hasnt brought their killers to justice so why would it make anything going on in missouri validated?

You're obviously (and some would say rightly) too cynical for me to convince you that incidents being recorded make a difference.

But what about exaggerations damaging the protesters credibility? Do you think that's a real possibility? It definitely effected the way I view this situation.

Kobes Two Jerseys

Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
You're obviously (and some would say rightly) too cynical for me to convince you that incidents being recorded make a difference.

But what about exaggerations damaging the protesters credibility? Do you think that's a real possibility? It definitely effected the way I view this situation.
Why do white people suddenly think video makes or breaks a case? It never has before. Lol exaggerations. What exaggerations? The officials stepping down and resigning?

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why do white people suddenly think video makes or breaks a case? It never has before. Lol exaggerations. What exaggerations? The officials stepping down and resigning?

This is the very first of the protesters demands.
1. We demand that University of Missouri System President, Tim Wolfe, writes a hand-written apology to Concerned Student 1-9-5-0 demonstrators and holds a press conference in the Mizzou Student Center reading the letter. In the letter and at the press conference, Tim Wolfe must acknowledge his white privilege, recognize that systems of oppression exits, and provide a verbal commitment to fulfilling Concerned Student 1-9-5-0 demands. We want Tim Wolfe to admits his gross negligence, allowing his driver to hit one of the demonstrators, consenting to the physical violence of bystanders, and lastly refusing to intervene when Columbia Police Department used excessive force with demonstrators.

I have no idea what white people think. I'd bet that most people, after viewing the incident, would find it an exaggeration to say Wolfe was grossly negligent by allowing his car to "hit" a demonstrator. And that he should apologize for it. But I think you're too far gone to look at this objectively. Your mind's made up.

Kobes Two Jerseys

Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
This is the very first of the protesters demands.
1. We demand that University of Missouri System President, Tim Wolfe, writes a hand-written apology to Concerned Student 1-9-5-0 demonstrators and holds a press conference in the Mizzou Student Center reading the letter. In the letter and at the press conference, Tim Wolfe must acknowledge his white privilege, recognize that systems of oppression exits, and provide a verbal commitment to fulfilling Concerned Student 1-9-5-0 demands. We want Tim Wolfe to admits his gross negligence, allowing his driver to hit one of the demonstrators, consenting to the physical violence of bystanders, and lastly refusing to intervene when Columbia Police Department used excessive force with demonstrators.

I have no idea what white people think. I'd bet that most people, after viewing the incident, would find it an exaggeration to say Wolfe was grossly negligent by allowing his car to "hit" a demonstrator. And that he should apologize for it. But I think you're too far gone to look at this objectively. Your mind's made up.
Whats wrong with the demand?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Regardless of the cancer diagnosis, the timing of the announcing does not pass the smell test to me at all.

True......but I can see old dude saying man fukk this shyt they ain't paying me enough to deal with this and this is my last year. I am goooooooooone!!