Whoa: Black Mizzou Football Players Have Boycotted Over Campus Racism (Updated:President Resigns)

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You have to play the game the way they set it up. It was pretty much vehicular assault from my angle.

I hear you but you if that's the incident in question (and I'm going to assume it is unless someone proves otherwise), protesters risk looking like exaggerators or even liars and that hurts their credibility. And credibility is essential when so much of what they claim is not recorded.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
460x.jpg

:scust:

:mjlol: Ole Miss .

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I hope these dudes dont lay their shyt out . I want this to reverberate throughout the whole SEC/Big12.

Too bad other c00ns aint about that life . How tf you comfortable going to Oklahoma or OK state???

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I hope these dudes dont lay their shyt out . I want this to reverberate throughout the whole SEC/Big12.

Too bad other c00ns aint about that life . How tf you comfortable going to Oklahoma or OK state???

:camby:

Y'all gotta stop this sh*t.

There's parts of California that are as or more racist than the South.

And as I've said in this thread, players are not regular "students". They're sheltered from 90% of the life of a regular student.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
:camby:

Y'all gotta stop this sh*t.

There's parts of California that are as or more racist than the South.

And as I've said in this thread, players are not regular "students". They're sheltered from 90% of the life of a regular student.

nikka I understand that . I think every black NCAA athlete should be holding out , but we know nikkas aint solid .

I mentioned the conferences that exhibit racist bs on the regular, they need that work 1st. And stop tryna compare Cali to the South , yall nikkas was gettin hung out there and prolly still is