Whoa: Black Mizzou Football Players Have Boycotted Over Campus Racism (Updated:President Resigns)

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
And they do... but nobody is being attacked or killed on the Mizzou campus.. except the journalism student that was attacked by the teacher...

I'm actually here in Columbia, MO.... are you?
Black people been dying from racist whites for ages. It never stopped.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
And they do... but nobody is being attacked or killed on the Mizzou campus.. except the journalism student that was attacked by the teacher...

I'm actually here in Columbia, MO.... are you?
Threats don't count to white folks as it relates to Mizzou. :heh:

Let's give that one professor out of the tons of folks there all the attention.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Threats don't count to white folks as it relates to Mizzou. :heh:

Let's give that one professor out of the tons of folks there all the attention.
Unless you here... you have no idea what's going on

There is no KKK shyt going on... There aren't attacks on people... People aren't being terrorized... :snoop:

I've never said there isn't racism... hell I get racist remarks thrown at me all the time for being a cac by both white and black people because in my job if you don't have acceptable credit and if you have a history of violence, drugs, weapons, felonies... ect... then I have to turn people away from renting the apartments I work for... I get called a "fukking racist cracker" all the time when people ask if we take section 8 and I tell them no...

Do you think I responded to these actions that people said about me?

NO... I was raised to respect everyone no matter of skin color... and while that may not be the moral code that everyone receives growing up... I also know to just keep walking and ignore the ignorant a$$holes

But my point is... what is happening in Paris is more traumatic than what is happening at Mizzou seeing how a lot of people died and a lot more were injured... When the ISIS gunmen were shooting people.. do you think they cared about the skin color of the people they were shooting... or were they just shooting to kill anyone?

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

There is no KKK shyt going on... There aren't attacks on people... People aren't being terrorized... :snoop:

I've never said there isn't racism... hell I get racist remarks thrown at me all the time for being a cac by both white and black people because in my job if you don't have acceptable credit and if you have a history of violence, drugs, weapons, felonies... ect... then I have to turn people away from renting the apartments I work for... I get called a "fukking racist cracker" all the time when people ask if we take section 8 and I tell them no...

NO... I was raised to respect everyone no matter of skin color... and while that may not be the moral code that everyone receives growing up... I also know to just keep walking and ignore the ignorant a$$holes

But my point is... what is happening in Paris is more traumatic than what is happening at Mizzou seeing how a lot of people died and a lot more were injured... When the ISIS gunmen were shooting people.. do you think they cared about the skin color of the people they were shooting... or were they just shooting to kill anyone?
Is it more traumatic than knowing that "law enforcement" can buck you the fukk down at any given moment cause of your skin color tho?:ohhh:
Then realizing noone gives a fukk "cause we kill each other anyway" :francis:

:deadmanny:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
OUdgggG.png

NYC Rebel

Daps

I really don't give a fukk what your resume is. Your willingness to turn things into a who had it worse oppression Olympics as if what happened in Paris suddenly removes black people from their skin and their experiences "less important" in light of the tragedy says everythng about your nascent racism.

You are typical minders day bigot. Because you're not with the KKK, it's not racism but you ignore your willingness to wish black protesters want the headlines over Paris by citing Sun Moon Yi newspapers who cater to racists.

You are a fukkkng clown and a dangerous racist piece of shyt. One who aligns himself to racist ideologues (why the fukk would you WANT to believe the Washington Times) in complete denial of how your actions on this thread highlight it.

Only a white privlege ass carrying racist standing from the outside looking can tell someone to put their experiences aside in light of others across the world.

Last edited:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
I really don't give a fukk what your resume is. Your willingness to turn things into a who had it worse oppression Olympics as if what happened in Paris suddenly removes black people from their skin and their experiences "less important" in light of the tragedy says everythng about your nascent racism.

You are typical minders day bigot. Because you're not with the KKK, it's not racism but you ignore your willingness to wish black protesters want the headlines over Paris by citing Sun Moon Yi newspapers who cater to racists.

You are a fukkkng clown and a dangerous racist piece of shyt in complete denial of how your actions on this thread highlight it.

This sounds like racism.. perhaps you should look inside yourself and see the hate that you have.. because you need help

NYC Rebel

Daps
This sounds like racism.. perhaps you should look inside yourself and see the hate that you have.. because you need help
This "sounds" like racism? Calling YOU out personally is racism?

Now I need help? Always the faux psychologist route when YOUR actions are exposed.

fukkkng clown boy. Have the nerve to actually believe human beings fighting for equality, fresh of the heels of PROOF of numerous whites admonishing blacks using what took place in Paris, are doing it for a battle of headlines. You ignore all that and you want to call me a racist?

:laff:

You're a bigoted piece of shyt.