Whoa: Black Mizzou Football Players Have Boycotted Over Campus Racism (Updated:President Resigns)

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
This "sounds" like racism? Calling YOU out personally is racism?

Now I need help? Always the faux psychologist route when YOUR actions are exposed.

fukkkng clown boy. Have the nerve to actually believe human beings fighting for equality, fresh of the heels of PROOF of numerous whites admonishing blacks using what took place in Paris...ignore all that and you want to call me a racist?

:laff:

You're a bigoted piece of shyt.

I don't have a problem with anyone... but you have extreme hate in your heart and need to address it. I've done nothing to you, I don't have a problem with you either... :manny:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I don't have a problem with anyone... but you have extreme hate in your heart and need to address it. I've done nothing to you, I don't have a problem with you either... :manny:
Who cares if you've never had a problem with anyone?

I have a problem with anyone who uses the pain of others to mute or turn the volume down on others talking about theirs. YOU decided to highlight that quality about YOURSELF in THIS THREAD when that pain was voiced by blacks talking about white racism, responding with Paris as if blacks should (fill in the blank with your own answer)_______ then wonder why you look like a bigot? :dahell:

Ol "I don't have a problem with anyone but I'm going to show the problem with black Missouri students by using The Paris tragedy" ass fool.

YOU did that.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
:manny:

You can hate me because of my white skin all you want... you can either be part of the problem or part of the solution... that's on you...
No...you earned your hate by how you came in here. Anyone in here hating on @HHR? @I.V. ? They have white skin like you too, no? You earned it.

Look at your posts talking about the Missouri kids!

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
No...you earned your hate by how you came in here. Anyone in here hating on @HHR? @I.V. ? They have white skin like you too, no? You earned it.

Look at your posts talking about the Missouri kids!

Man, why you gotta @ me and bring this fool's posts to my attention. I was plenty content just knowing bigoted idiots exist without seeing them in action. And those tweets posted earlier.....uggh.

Why can't we empathize with BOTH the black students in Missouri AND Parisians? It's not a fukking either/or.....:snoop:

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
Ayo, this dude doesn't speak for white people - as somebody who's covering BOTH crises.

• Dap
Reactions: HHR