Whoa: Black Mizzou Football Players Have Boycotted Over Campus Racism (Updated:President Resigns)

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm seeing a trend on Twitter i dont really like.. its black students sitting around telling stories about how white people dont invite them to parties, walk across the street if they see them coming, dont say anything to them on campus etc... Like, who seriously gives a shyt? has to be a point where u stop begging for acceptance, if their uncomfortable with ur blackness, who cares, its their problem..... :dwillhuh:

True. But I do like these kats protesting and demanding to be treated fairly. Black folks got to stop giving folks money and not demanding to be treated with respect.

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I'm seeing a trend on Twitter i dont really like.. its black students sitting around telling stories about how white people dont invite them to parties, walk across the street if they see them coming, dont say anything to them on campus etc... Like, who seriously gives a shyt? has to be a point where u stop begging for acceptance, if their uncomfortable with ur blackness, who cares, its their problem..... :dwillhuh:

This...my entire time in college, I didn't give a flying fukk what white people were doing or thought of me the entire time that I was at a PWI. Still had a blast.
:blessed:

Not being treated fairly or feeling safe on a campus you paid money to be on is one thing, bytching because Brad didn't invite yo lame ass to the party is totally different and irrelevant.
:mjlol:

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This...my entire time in college, I didn't give a flying fukk what white people were doing or thought of me the entire time that I was at a PWI. Still had a blast.

Not being treated fairly or feeling safe on a campus you paid money to be on is one thing, bytching because Brad didn't invite yo lame ass to the party is totally different and irrelevant.
:mjlol:

That is why I am glad I went to college in Mississippi. Folks can say what they want to say about that state. But the black folks do stick together.

Going to college black folks could have cared less about white folks inviting them to events.

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
That is why I am glad I went to college in Mississippi. Folks can say what they want to say about that state. But the black folks do stick together.

Going to college black folks could have cared less about white folks inviting them to events.

Thank God for Grambling state being up the road

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
True. But I do like these kats protesting and demanding to be treated fairly. Black folks got to stop giving folks money and not demanding to be treated with respect.

Black folks need to stop fukking with white institutions period. We need to build and support our own instead of asking for equality in another mans house.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black folks need to stop fukking with white institutions period. We need to build and support our own instead of asking for equality in another mans house.

That is fine and I have no problem with that. But even if we have our own things there will be time when we have to go to others for things (every economy has to go to folks that don't look like them for stuff) even if it is raw materials.

The key is still that we must hold folks accountable if we are giving them our money. Whether that is for personal supplies or education or doing business with them.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
That is fine and I have no problem with that. But even if we have our own things there will be time when we have to go to others for things (every economy has to go to folks that don't look like them for stuff) even if it is raw materials.

The key is still that we must hold folks accountable if we are giving them our money. Whether that is for personal supplies or education or doing business with them.

It has nothing to do with accountability. These schools make it blatantly clear that black students and faculty are not welcome. We've been protesting at these schools for centuries for equality, when are we gonna take the hint?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It has nothing to do with accountability. These schools make it blatantly clear that black students and faculty are not welcome. We've been protesting at these schools for centuries for equality, when are we gonna take the hint?

Like I said man I agree. I am just saying once again if black folks are gonna give anyone their money in all walks of life we must hold people accountable and hold them to respecting us. Too often we are willing to give folks our money and resources and don't say shyt when they disrespect us.

One of the reasons these folks treat us like shyt because they don't believe that we will flex on them and pull money and resources.

I don't care if you spending money at some non black college or you buying some paper at Home Depot or a computer from best buy. You can not give your money to folks without strings attached.

Last edited:

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went to Univ of Cincinnati and almost had to beat the shyt out of a cac in Discrete Math for saying slick about black people. Almost got expelled too. Of course the professor ain't say shyt and tried to kick me out the class :pacspit:
I don't know if you're from Ohio, but this shouldn't be a surprise. It's always been one of the most racist states. They still have active Klan chapters there.