Whoa: Black Mizzou Football Players Have Boycotted Over Campus Racism (Updated:President Resigns)

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Something that Bomani lightly touched on that I find fascinating about this is how bad must have it been for the football players to even get involved in the first place when:
A) because of adoration and isolation, these issues typically don't affect them
B) football players notoriously fit the "dumb jock" monnicker bestowed on athletes (black ones in particular)

I read that they met with Butler, but I'm curious about what that conversation was truly like... How much convincing did it really take? My theory is that the events after Ferguson really woke up a lot of black people (myself included, at 27 years old) just like Katrina woke up a lot of people who are in their thirties now...

Me too because sometimes college athletes dont want to get involved in these situations

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps

Black people will never successfully coexist and live in peace with these people.
One day, somehow, it's gonna have to end one way or another.
Somebody is going to have to go.
:francis:
@Pifferry @No_bammer_weed @Ed MOTHEREFFING G @BelowTheMasonDixon @HebrewAllahTripleDarkness @Cbanks36 @Payday23

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
c00nin A Smith is really trying to out do himself. :mjlol:

My man is trying to reach a extra c00n level.

Who is paying him to c00n for no reason. :mjlol:

THis is SAS when he is disaspointed in himself and thinks he isn't being hard enough on Black people and pushes himself to go harder on us each time with criticizing us and excusing white people

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Still salute the young brehs and sisters for not taking the dumb shyt

Bottom line: either we all come together to solve it

Or we need to focus on doing us without their apologies, acceptance, or approval
There is no coming together with them

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
Bomani's podcast :whew:

That shyt was hilarious. First caller sounded like a scared little boy talking to his pops about why he didn't clean his room and shyt. Stuttering and shyt. :heh:

The second caller was a perfect representation of a cac. Dude spouting nonsense and couldn't even explain himself to Bomani. :laff:

One thing I noticed through out the calls and in public, why white people scared to call black people black and instead call them African American? Do they think calling em black makes them sound racist or something?

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
What I hate about c00nin A Smith is he will try and act like black people are the only people that gets mad when he tries this victim blaming shyt. Everyone gets mad when someone victim blames. He tried that shyt with Chad Johnson's wife saying that maybe she should change her attitude, women made his ass fall back. Whenever America gets attacked, I wish he will try to victim blame America for their foreign policies and bombing of innocent people And see if White America won't get mad and call for his job
White America will call for his head, the same way women did.

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
One thing I noticed through out the calls and in public, why white people scared to call black people black and instead call them African American? Do they think calling em black makes them sound racist or something?

Imo it's to make themselves sound like they're so accepting before they go on and say some dumb shyt. It's kind of like when someone says "i'm not racist but..."