Whoa: Black Mizzou Football Players Have Boycotted Over Campus Racism (Updated:President Resigns)

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
My coworker said Ryan Clarke was lightweight c00nin as well:why:

He was co-signing

If Mike Smith or Jemelle or Bomani was there they would've checked him.

SAS was being a disingenuous ass throwing shade at the black community. Bringing up reality TV like blacks are the owners of these broadcast channels. As if whites have no hand in perpetuating stereotypes and as if the majority of the viewers of these shows aren't white.

I'm baffled, what happened at MIZZOU is unprecedented and shows a great example of what happens when blacks unify and hat happens if you threaten the pockets of those in power. Yet SAS used his platform to denigrate and generalize the black community

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
What I hate about c00nin A Smith is he will try and act like black people are the only people that gets mad when he tries this victim blaming shyt. Everyone gets mad when someone victim blames. He tried that shyt with Chad Johnson's wife saying that maybe she should change her attitude, women made his ass fall back. Whenever America gets attacked, I wish he will try to victim blame America for their foreign policies and bombing of innocent people And see if White America won't get mad and call for his job

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm scared to watch First Take again this week. I think SAS is gonna get even worse.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Those shirts:noah:

:ahh:

The conveying of unity with brothers and sistas

The shirts

The whole aura was....
21o3bb6.jpg

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man after all the shyt these cacs revealed about themselves because their precious football game was gonna be taken from them on saturday. i'd still refuse to play. fukk entertaining those openly racist fukks who don't see you as anything other than entertainment. especially when you're doing it for free.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to conflate reality TV with the actions of the students at the University of Missouri. :mindblown: A MIND boggling equivocation.....which justifies why these kids refuse to allow the mainstream into their space.
lmao this the same dumbass who was on tv pretending like he was some crime boss and gonna send his goons after durant too. :mjlol:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Yeah, like everyone else said; this only gained traction because of the economic fallout with no consideration given to what the actual issue is. Unfortunately, these concerns will be the only way we establish a precedent with what's deemed acceptable in these white institutions...which leads to another conversation around developing a strong foundation at HBCUs.

That comment I quoted is proof positive of them not even making sense with their racism. What does:

"I feel bad for a lot of the poor black kids and their situation but I can't hold black folks hands and teach them how to use a bank account, be a father, pay child support, wear condoms and not be entitled ...work to make it better. Don't get an attitude with me because you had 4 kids by 19 and work at Taco Bell, just give me my taco."​
Even have to do with the situation at hand like the shyt laced swastika?

Then you have supposedly black people in here expecting to find each and every specific bigoted incident and tie it to each and every individual who did it before they consider supporting this move...yeah because the only manifestation of racism in 2015 is through burnt crosses and white hoods :comeon:

@bdizzle you see this thread right? Probably a dumb question.

:mjpls: all over this thread

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
to conflate reality TV with the actions of the students at the University of Missouri. :mindblown: A MIND boggling equivocation.....which justifies why these kids refuse to allow the mainstream into their space.

NO!!! They do not want Stephen A Smith, Don Lemon, Bill Cosby, Raven Symone and other respectability politics blacks to articulate their arguments.

Please don't tell me SAS actually said something worse? :snoop: He always finds a way to get off the topic at hand to bring up something else.