Whoa: Black Mizzou Football Players Have Boycotted Over Campus Racism (Updated:President Resigns)

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Those shirts:noah:

Afro picks and naturals... :salute:
Milliatant body language... :salute:

:ahh:

full

:wow:

Cacs so salty RN.
full

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I hope cats are realizing what we are seeing is a paradigm shift in Missouri. the University of Missouri is home to one of the most prestigious and storied Journalism schools in the country. And now, it is both students and professors who are barring the mainstream press from covering their protest. There is an outright and disciplined rejection of the mainstream media being displayed here where their outcries are strictly confined within social media.

“We ask for no media in the parameters so the place where people live, fellowship, & sleep can be protected from twisted insincere narratives,” the group tweeted. “White, black, and all other ethnicities have been able to converse and build from fellowshipping at the camp site. That isn’t for your story,” the group said in its next tweet. The group added: “Marginalized populations are not obligated to educate and converse about our experiences, but we did to make this campus more aware.”

:to:

CTZGrT0VAAABAAk.png:large

I'm sooooo proud of these kids bros......the discipline.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Uh no. I'm fully aware of racism in America for all people. Whites are racists towards blacks and as this thread has shown the feeling seems to be mutual from part of the black community. Just because you're white doesn't mean you're "my" people. What ignorance. You do realize that you are assuming that I support the cops, judges, government, etc. Why don't overthrow the system? what are your solutions? MineI'm only accountable for my actions towards you and anyone else. How can I tear down an institution when more people believe in government then God himself? What has me being white done to you? Me not the MU president, not the cops but me? Nothing but disagree with your opinion but that makes me a CAC, filthy white devil. Likewise, you have done nothing but disagree. We agree that racism is bad, so two wrongs do not make a right. I see your hate and pain that is justified toward a system that targets minorities, but it should not be directed at me. conversations about race will never make progress so long as both whites and blacks share equal hate for each other. So again I ask what are WE to about this?

who said anyone wants to discuss race with your cac ass though breh? your privilege is betraying you and exposing you here. no one gives a fukk about you or your opinion on issues regarding race. no one wants to have a dialogue with you because your opinion on the matter isn't relevant. you're not important. your opinion is meaningless. leave this thread and stick to posting about whatever cac shyt you usually post about.

America, everybody.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Uh no. I'm fully aware of racism in America for all people. Whites are racists towards blacks and as this thread has shown the feeling seems to be mutual from part of the black community. Just because you're white doesn't mean you're "my" people. What ignorance. You do realize that you are assuming that I support the cops, judges, government, etc. Why don't overthrow the system? what are your solutions? MineI'm only accountable for my actions towards you and anyone else. How can I tear down an institution when more people believe in government then God himself? What has me being white done to you? Me not the MU president, not the cops but me? Nothing but disagree with your opinion but that makes me a CAC, filthy white devil. Likewise, you have done nothing but disagree. We agree that racism is bad, so two wrongs do not make a right. I see your hate and pain that is justified toward a system that targets minorities, but it should not be directed at me. conversations about race will never make progress so long as both whites and blacks share equal hate for each other. So again I ask what are WE to about this?

What's "mutual" black racism? do tell....

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Let me guess, He spoke of how proud he was of Jonathan Butler then turned around and started chastising the black community?
of course:heh:

Don't forget the "I'm not running, i'm not scared, ya'll can catch me on my radio show this afternoon. blah, blah, blah"