Whoa: Black Mizzou Football Players Have Boycotted Over Campus Racism (Updated:President Resigns)

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
good stuff brehs. its time we recognize our power.

time to put the petty bs aside and unite for a cause. This is the great start of momentum now that the holiday season is approaching and theres a call for a boycott. Blacks spend $400 billion during the holiday season. We can learn a lot from these young men.

This. 100% of my money is going to black businesses this Christmas. Imagine if that 400 billion went exclusively to black owned businesses. We could have 15 black wall streets.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
This is really big..LIke...The stuff to be put in proper history books when discussing the catalyst to the mass change in the community.

The simultaneous realization of power. :banderas:

It's starting to sink in.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
First take

:comeon::skip:

I see how he does it now.

It's like a plausible deflection. What he's saying has merit, however, It takes away from what JUST happened, and how momentous it is. It doesn't help build more movements like that. It points the finger right back at the community in a condescending, patronizing, all lives matter sort of way...

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Stephen A Smith just conflated reality TV with the actions of the students at Mizzou did. It is MIND boggling equivocation.

And THIS is why those students refuse to speak to the mainstream press. Because of clowns like him.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
to conflate reality TV with the actions of the students at the University of Missouri. :mindblown: A MIND boggling equivocation.....which justifies why these kids refuse to allow the mainstream into their space.

NO!!! They do not want Stephen A Smith, Don Lemon, Bill Cosby, Raven Symone and other respectability politics blacks to articulate their arguments.