Whoa: Black Mizzou Football Players Have Boycotted Over Campus Racism (Updated:President Resigns)

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

this post is why I'm rarely in the sports section of this site. Way too many idiotic cacs that love to play the victim and are utterly clueless about race relations in america.
so much irony in some cac playing the victim in this thread. :pachaha:

anyway :salute: to the players for getting the media to focus on this and :salute: to the students on the ground who were protesting before there was any media attention on the issue.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uh no. I'm fully aware of racism in America for all people. Whites are racists towards blacks and as this thread has shown the feeling seems to be mutual from part of the black community. Just because you're white doesn't mean you're "my" people. What ignorance. You do realize that you are assuming that I support the cops, judges, government, etc. Why don't overthrow the system? what are your solutions? MineI'm only accountable for my actions towards you and anyone else. How can I tear down an institution when more people believe in government then God himself? What has me being white done to you? Me not the MU president, not the cops but me? Nothing but disagree with your opinion but that makes me a CAC, filthy white devil. Likewise, you have done nothing but disagree. We agree that racism is bad, so two wrongs do not make a right. I see your hate and pain that is justified toward a system that targets minorities, but it should not be directed at me. conversations about race will never make progress so long as both whites and blacks share equal hate for each other. So again I ask what are WE to about this?
who said anyone wants to discuss race with your cac ass though breh? your privilege is betraying you and exposing you here. no one gives a fukk about you or your opinion on issues regarding race. no one wants to have a dialogue with you because your opinion on the matter isn't relevant. you're not important. your opinion is meaningless. leave this thread and stick to posting about whatever cac shyt you usually post about.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Check out this comment:

Angry Cac said:
None of the players have experienced racism and this is by far the greatest country for blacks people to live. I feel bad for a lot of the poor black kids and their situation but I can't hold black folks hands and teach them how to use a bank account, be a father, pay child support, wear condoms and not be entitled. It's been 150 years since the civil war and my white guilt has run its course. I actually voted for Obama in '08 and regret it daily. I don't know what else can be done besides assigning babysitters throughout the black community. Love them and I feel bad for the great black men and women out there but enough is enough. You aren't a victim and if you don't like your situation... Work to make it better. Don't get an attitude with me because you had 4 kids by 19 and work at Taco Bell, just give me my taco.

:rumad:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Amazed at all the animosity thrown towards
Check out this comment:

:rumad:

It's amazing how they see Obama's election as some remedy for centuries of institutional racism. It's like in their heads they're saying we gave you something be happy, forgive us without looking at their role in the entire matter. Whether you're a black woman or man in college or someone in the hood, they see you in the same manner.

Also it shows their praise of Martin Luther King is hollow. What's the difference between what these kids are doing and what he did? But CACs loving portraying MLK as the standard negro (no disrespect to the great man) but if he was alive today he would be called the same things they called Black Lives Matters activists or these kids. Just shows they hate you until they kill or silence you. Seeing people call the students soft because "they can't put up with some taunts", :dead: God forbid we raise a generation of social aware individuals, something we have been lacking since for the last 3 decades.

President had to go because he and his university failed on multiple occasions to even listen to the concerns of students. A college president doesn't have to intimately know every single thing going on his campus but something to this extent he has to be more hands on. At least put greater mechanisms in place to address what looks like a culture of ignorance on Mizzou's campus.

In fact, Jonathan Butler was on a hunger strike and not a damn thing was done until the football players stepped in. Pretty much proves what the students were saying. Their grievances were never addressed much less acknowledged until their entertainment and wallets were threatened.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Amazed at all the animosity thrown towards

It's amazing how they see Obama's election as some remedy for centuries of institutional racism. It's like in their heads they're saying we gave you something be happy, forgive us without looking at their role in the entire matter. Whether you're a black woman or man in college or someone in the hood, they see you in the same manner.

Also it shows their praise of Martin Luther King is hollow. What's the difference between what these kids are doing and what he did? But CACs loving portraying MLK as the standard negro (no disrespect to the great man) but if he was alive today he would be called the same things they called Black Lives Matters activists or these kids. Just shows they hate you until they kill or silence you. Seeing people call the students soft because "they can't put up with some taunts", :dead: God forbid we raise a generation of social aware individuals, something we have been lacking since for the last 3 decades.

President had to go because he and his university failed on multiple occasions to even listen to the concerns of students. A college president doesn't have to intimately know every single thing going on his campus but something to this extent he has to be more hands on. At least put greater mechanisms in place to address what looks like a culture of ignorance on Mizzou's campus.

In fact, Jonathan Butler was on a hunger strike and not a damn thing was done until the football players stepped in. Pretty much proves what the students were saying. Their grievances were never addressed much less acknowledged until their entertainment and wallets were threatened.

Yeah, like everyone else said; this only gained traction because of the economic fallout with no consideration given to what the actual issue is. Unfortunately, these concerns will be the only way we establish a precedent with what's deemed acceptable in these white institutions...which leads to another conversation around developing a strong foundation at HBCUs.

That comment I quoted is proof positive of them not even making sense with their racism. What does:

"I feel bad for a lot of the poor black kids and their situation but I can't hold black folks hands and teach them how to use a bank account, be a father, pay child support, wear condoms and not be entitled ...work to make it better. Don't get an attitude with me because you had 4 kids by 19 and work at Taco Bell, just give me my taco."​
Even have to do with the situation at hand like the shyt laced swastika?

Then you have supposedly black people in here expecting to find each and every specific bigoted incident and tie it to each and every individual who did it before they consider supporting this move...yeah because the only manifestation of racism in 2015 is through burnt crosses and white hoods :comeon:

@bdizzle you see this thread right? Probably a dumb question.

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
I don't give a fuk about this story. Just what it symbolizes young blk men who a few yrs younger than me takin a stand. CACS will be oblivious like usual, may more brothas n sistas get WOKE!

Side note since this site has agents, weirdos doin digital blacc face & c00ns. Stay in ya lane! Close ya mouth n sit the fuk diiiine :pacspit:

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
As long as white people own everything in this country, well never have an equal playing field. And we can't go anywhere else because they already destroyed Africa. So all that's left is for us to fight for justice

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
These 2 cacs mike north and andy furman are crying because they said there are no pictures to prove that this happened, " where are the pictures? where are the pictures at"? And for some reason they're trying to bring jews and the 6 million who died into this.
:martin: