Whoa: Black Mizzou Football Players Have Boycotted Over Campus Racism (Updated:President Resigns)

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what u laughin at? Obama speaks on every issue from Mike Brown, to Trayvon to Charleston.. thats why these cac's hate him :yeshrug:

He speaks on black issues only after its safe to do so... After they gauge white folks opinion on the matter. Its always late, safe, and very calculated. With other issues they release statements withing hours.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
:usure:
He speaks on black issues only after its safe to do so... After they gauge white folks opinion on the matter. Its always late, safe, and very calculated. With other issues they release statements withing hours.

Wrong again. Coli pseudo-intellects at it again :francis:

Daps
frick this country! I'm moving to Australia

frick these pussies, Wolfe is a p*ssy and should have let them starve to death. frick Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson since both belong in federal prison but are somehow role models for the African American community. Screw that shyte head Obama for not stepping in and instituting Marshall Law on Mizzou's campus. Now that these frickers successfully negotiated like the terrorists they're could you please get your starvation camp off Traditions Plaza so I can have one lasting memory of this shytty fricking school. I should go to the 4:00 civil rights movement on campus and voice my concerns to these little shyts! #frick Concerned Student 1950
IconDevil.gif
IconAngry.gif

frick this country! I'm moving to Australia | SECRant.com

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
This really made my day man, this really is a historical moment. These jittybugs put in work and put alot of us 60's/70's/80's generation to shame. Not to put us down but it is what it is, babies unified and showed what we're capable of if we just work as one. This shoulda been the result of the million man marches and all those trayvon/tamir rice black folk assassinations

Getting rid of the negligent authorities at MU is a great start. I hope the courageous students keep their feet on the school's neck and apply that pressure until ALL demands are met. Don't get weak and bend when cacs and outsiders infiltrate the movement cos you can see they moving in and eventually gonna initiate the singing, marching and useless behaviors that encourage docility.

MU better give black faculty and students mental health coverage amongst the other demands (more black staff). That's what i have my eyes on. You know they dealing with demonic shyt day in and day out and suffering from undiagnosed ptsd, depression and a host of other sad shyt.

Now if the rest of us could just fall in line and follow the path these kids have paved:wow:

Last edited:

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
As a Mizzou alum I'm simultaneously very proud of my team and members of the student body who have fought for change...but also saddened and appalled by the racism and turmoil that caused it to get to this point.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I saw the clip of Stephen A discussing this on First Take and he looked hurt that he even had to discuss this, when you spend so much time kissing up to cacs and see this happen i know he feels like:damn:
I think I saw the same clip. The one I saw him and skip were live at an airforce base (in massachuttsetts) surrounded by 70% or so white soldiers as a live audience. They were all looking mad irritated in the background of the entire segment and all just trying their hardest to nod or frown at the wrong time and look racist on live TV.

So it was an interesting watch.

From an entertainer/performance stance, he was right on the edge of losing his entire audience at the top of the show. :huhldup:
That would have been a long hour or two after that.

Thats just one reason why actual news programs don't have live audiences.

SmoothOperator88

Your friendly neighborhood coli poster
Daps
Reppin
NJ/BK