Whoa: Black Mizzou Football Players Have Boycotted Over Campus Racism (Updated:President Resigns)

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
To the intelligent, compassionate and courageous women and men who utilized the most powerful tool WE have, UNITY! We have allowed our oppressors to divide and conquer us for hundreds of years and this historical moment just ended that separation. WE are ONE from the four corners of Mother Earth and Together, we will rise once again. UNITY is the key, family.

Proud of these young people for leading the way....

Last edited:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
This should be event should stickied here in the coliseum forever and have a special place in the rafters.

Amazing amazing moment. I don't care if u aren't fan of sports, this was a tremendous achievement and those students should be proud because those who came before them that fought for change are very proud that these young people are keeping the fight alive.

Has Obama said anything about this?

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This should be event should stickied here in the coliseum forever and have a special place in the rafters.

Amazing amazing moment. I don't care if u aren't fan of sports, this was a tremendous achievement and those students should be proud because those who came before them that fought for change are very proud that these young people are keeping the fight alive.

Has Obama said anything about this?

:russ: :pachaha: :laff: :mjlol: :dead: :deadrose:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Like Dr. Boyce Watkins said....The black male athlete is the sleeping giant of this country. White leaders at the top of these institutions fear black male athletes who are educated and realize they have power. Thats why they put all these distractions in place (sports, girls, etc) to keep them lost, uneducated and isolated while continuing to practice racism & pimp them in the process . But the Mizzou players were woke, came together as one and use their power for good to get rid of that disgusting cac. Shouts out them.

I haven't read any comments from cacs on this issue but I know they have to be in their feelings lol. They don't not want a trickling effect to happen for their schools/programs. This shyt right here is a game changer and they know the balance of power can shift in a blink of eye. Thats why they shook to death

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
what u laughin at? Obama speaks on every issue from Mike Brown, to Trayvon to Charleston.. thats why these cac's hate him :yeshrug:

OF course he talks. We all know he talks, its his favorite thing to do..."talk". The same guy who used to yap 24/7 how "I got a pen and i aint afraid to use it" but has some of the lowest totals of executive orders of any president. Hesitates about doing everything and overthinks everything..."uuhh....I thought about brushing my teeth today but im not sure if this is a good brand of toothpaste'.

We just gonna get maybe a small speech and no sense of outrage by him at all. He still has his tail tucked between his legs over the incident that happened in 2009 with Professor Gates and is gonna spend his whole life chickening out all because of that incident. Dude spent his presidency trying to please EVERYONE and ended up pleasing NOBODY...

So yes fam we know he is gonna "speak on it" but just like all the other previous moments....he ain't gonna talk like a Black man who is outraged by these things....

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
OF course he talks. We all know he talks, its his favorite thing to do..."talk". The same guy who used to yap 24/7 how "I got a pen and i aint afraid to use it" but has some of the lowest totals of executive orders of any president. Hesitates about doing everything and overthinks everything..."uuhh....I thought about brushing my teeth today but im not sure if this is a good brand of toothpaste'.

We just gonna get maybe a small speech and no sense of outrage by him at all. He still has his tail tucked between his legs over the incident that happened in 2009 with Professor Gates and is gonna spend his whole life chickening out all because of that incident. Dude spent his presidency trying to please EVERYONE and ended up pleasing NOBODY...

So yes fam we know he is gonna "speak on it" but just like all the other previous moments....he ain't gonna talk like a Black man who is outraged by these things....

Is it 1 Mic or is it Oochie Wally :francis: