Whoa: Black Mizzou Football Players Have Boycotted Over Campus Racism (Updated:President Resigns)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
They disgust me.

I was checking some of these college messageboards and the shyt is a joke.

Mufukkaz just don't get it.

But we always knew/know that in order to get mufukkaz to pay attention you gotta hit em in the wallet. 100% ALWAYS WORKS!!

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
White folks so mad, one idiot wrote an article saying that it's time to cut all football programs from college sports. :laff: Because athletes don't come to school to learn like they did in the "old days". Salty
yooo they really are furious, got them saying fukk football let's shut it all down!
full
full
full

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I saw the clip of Stephen A discussing this on First Take and he looked hurt that he even had to discuss this, when you spend so much time kissing up to cacs and see this happen i know he feels like:damn:

He trying to take that top c00n spot from Jason Whitlock....we witnessing a legend in the making :wow:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Clips were in the playoffs vs a hated rival. Mizzou just lost to Vandy and wont even get an invite from the Tampax Bowl:childplease:

Im sure Tobe woulda boycotted a playoff gm :comeon: After the owner was suspended for life from the league and we knew he was gonna be forced to sell
Place playoff games making racist millions of dollars ahead of powerful statements brehs

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Holy shyt, how did I miss this? :wow:

Coming from a guy whose country is fighting to not let college education fall into the wrong hands (Chile, we'll probably fail) it's powerful seeing a group of students taking the power they actually have and taking care of business :salute: I really, really hope they can get a real solution out of this and not some PR stunt to leave people happy and then go back to the usual bullshyt :salute: